Newborn day care?

How much do you pay per day? How much do you charge per day?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:44 PM on Aug. 13, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• i think it was 57 a day when my dd went
    britme1027

Answer by britme1027 at 8:46 PM on Aug. 13, 2010

• I paid $150 per week.

as an infant, I had to supply diapers, wipes, formula/breastmilk and jarred food.

Once DD was on table food, all her meals were included in the $150. breakfast, lunch, snacks
    Maureen-MD

Answer by Maureen-MD at 8:47 PM on Aug. 13, 2010

• My daughter started going to the babysitter when she was 5 months old, and I pay $27 per day. She only goes 3 days a week for now. The babysitter also has my 3 year old 5 days a week. I work from home a couple of days. I can keep the baby with me and get work done, but there's no way I can work with the 3 year old, which is why he goes 5 days and she goes 3.
    Journey311

Answer by Journey311 at 10:13 PM on Aug. 13, 2010

• I pay 120 per week. like PP said, I supplied Bm and diapers, once he moved to table foods they were supplied. I actually still supply his food, because we're really picky, but that's my choice. If the sitter goes on vacation, we always know way in advance and I dont have to pay her. If DS isnt there I only have to pay half.
    new_mom808

Answer by new_mom808 at 10:41 PM on Aug. 13, 2010

• I worked at a Kinder Care for a long time and the price for infants was about $330 a week!! You had to supply diapers wipes and formula or breast milk. they did supply jar food and a crib for each child, but the price to me just seems absolutely insane!!!
    Amanduhpanda

Answer by Amanduhpanda at 11:09 PM on Aug. 13, 2010

• Home Daycare - $130/wk

When I worked at a center we charged about $230 - $250/wk for infants
    KairisMama

Answer by KairisMama at 11:09 PM on Aug. 13, 2010

• depends on location and provider
    mekarevell

Answer by mekarevell at 12:31 AM on Aug. 16, 2010