18 weeks;;and i've got this cramp in my right abdomen ?

The longest it has stayed there (the cramp in my belly) is for full days, but i told my doctor about it, he didn't seeem THAT concerned about it, but he told me it could be BRAXTON HICKS? ? !! i was like This early. i mean im only 4 1/2 months..ya know. so could something be wrong with me? i know i should trust my doctor, and i do, but i think it's a little weird...The cramp will go away when i sit down, but when i stand up it's like an unexplainable crampp, and it's kinda hard in the area it hurts in.. Is it still tooo early to say that it's the way the baby's laying or what?? any explainationss?? anything ?

Yung_mama15

Asked by Yung_mama15 at 10:57 PM on Oct. 6, 2008 in Pregnancy

• It's probably ligament pain, very annoying and sometimes pretty painful but nothing is wrong. It's usually on your sides, that's probably why your doc didnt care that much... they never do
    AshJoe05

Answer by AshJoe05 at 10:59 PM on Oct. 6, 2008

• I'm also 18 weeks and i have had that on and off. I had it when i was on the go too much. I was told to relax when i felt crampy and i do and i feel much better. Try to relax more if that helps take it away. Not sure what else i can say to offer an explanation or any advice. Hope you feel better!
    LilStar9905

Answer by LilStar9905 at 12:24 AM on Oct. 7, 2008

• Hey, well im also 18 weeks and i kinda get sumthn similar to this at times
    but wen im laying down, its like u cud feel sumthn move then it gets hard all of
    a sudden and then i sware i cud the baby, if it isnt it wat the heck is it huh? lol
    linda3-7-09

Answer by linda3-7-09 at 2:25 PM on Oct. 7, 2008

• well if you have pain in your RIGHT ABDOMEN... you might want to get checked out because normal women only have ONE abdomen not a left AND a right......

Anonymous