skin rash

started on her knee and is spread all over her legs and the knee were it started is bigger what could it be

http://i240.photobucket.com/albums/ff24/photo8606/IMG_3761.jpg

not the best pic she wouldnt sit still

photogrypher

Asked by photogrypher at 9:45 PM on Aug. 13, 2010 in Toddlers (1-2)

• Exzema (however you spell it) maybe?
    Memigen

Answer by Memigen at 9:47 PM on Aug. 13, 2010

• Is it hurting her? could be alargic reaction
    DeeMarie87

Answer by DeeMarie87 at 9:47 PM on Aug. 13, 2010

• not hurting or no itching it
    photogrypher

Comment by photogrypher (original poster) at 9:48 PM on Aug. 13, 2010

• it kind of looks like bruising. ringworm popped into my mind first. poor kiddo personally if it is spreading like that i might wait an hour and see what happens in an hour and if you can see it spread i would be going to the ER tonight. good luck though!!
    MoMoFu

Answer by MoMoFu at 9:49 PM on Aug. 13, 2010

• My ds has had horrible rashes and the prescription cream wasn't working then I had some body dew after shower oil by slumber parties I have been bathing him every night and using that after his bath its been one week and his rash the covered 90% of his body is gone. She may need an oil slathered on her it surely help my ds
    ArmyWife112908

Answer by ArmyWife112908 at 9:51 PM on Aug. 13, 2010

• shes had it 4 2days know
    photogrypher

Comment by photogrypher (original poster) at 9:53 PM on Aug. 13, 2010

• i think it is ringworm i use to have it as a kid and i jsut looked at pics looked it up.just gotta find out what to give her cant get to doc until monday since there closed
    photogrypher

Comment by photogrypher (original poster) at 9:57 PM on Aug. 13, 2010

• That looks a bit like eczema my son had, and it never bothered him either even though it looked awful. It certainly could be something else, but if you want to try it, the treatment for eczema is just lots of moisture - good quality lotion, several times a day. If you start this now, it should start looking better by monday (at least, not getting worse!) I like Aveeno lotion. Eucerin is a good one too.
    getrealmama

Answer by getrealmama at 10:07 PM on Aug. 13, 2010

• It looks like the same thing that my son had. It started out on his face and spread to his back and legs and arms. It looks as if it may be a fungal infection, I would take her into see her dr asap.
    motherofone1990

Answer by motherofone1990 at 12:49 AM on Aug. 14, 2010