do you ever call you DH/SO at work and whisper naughty things to him/her? adult content

if yes...what do you say? lol get as naughty as you want to, and tell me if it works! looking for ways to spice it up....
and labeled it TMI, so again spice it up. :D

Bearsjen

Asked by Bearsjen at 9:47 PM on Aug. 13, 2010 in Relationships

• Lol, no... he works on an assembly line in a LOUD building... I would have to scream it... emarrassing much?! lol
    Memigen

Answer by Memigen at 9:48 PM on Aug. 13, 2010

• No we just text it LOL, You wouldent wanna know whats said sorry its rated MA LOL
    DeeMarie87

Answer by DeeMarie87 at 9:50 PM on Aug. 13, 2010

• I would if I could!! sexting use to be fun though. Like if you were getting ready for bed type in what you're wearing and how your hair is, and describe in detail what you would do to him if you were there. Or if you have to call and texting is not an option, i would try making it maybe one sided because you never know who may be next to him. Maybe start off with Hey honey, I was thinking that we could skip out on dinner and go strait to dessert when you get home, I have prepared some whip cream and cherries or strawberries your preference, for the topping, I was thinking we could start at the neck and work our way down from there..
    kbishop8688

Answer by kbishop8688 at 9:57 PM on Aug. 13, 2010

• No but I want to come back to this one and see what people say. I do a lot of sexting though....Does that count? :)
    Brandi300

Answer by Brandi300 at 9:50 PM on Aug. 13, 2010

• um no. Most employers have the capability to monitor phone conversations. I provide support to sales staff, and sometimes they listen in on calls.
    MommaofH2

Answer by MommaofH2 at 9:50 PM on Aug. 13, 2010

• no, i can only call my hubby if it's a major emergency!
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 9:51 PM on Aug. 13, 2010

• Every day!
    mmmegan38

Answer by mmmegan38 at 9:55 PM on Aug. 13, 2010

• when it was possible sexting was big. i never really liked the phone though. i am gunna check back on this to tho :D
    MoMoFu

Answer by MoMoFu at 9:55 PM on Aug. 13, 2010

• Nope, but I do text him pictures of my cleavage once in a while. ;-)
    EwansMommy

Answer by EwansMommy at 9:58 PM on Aug. 13, 2010

• Yes mam!! I send him dirty texts and tell him what I want to do to him...things like "I cant wait till you get home so I can choke on your huge cock. Playing with my hot lil cunt and thinking of you."...lol.
    worriedmommy600

Answer by worriedmommy600 at 10:03 PM on Aug. 13, 2010