does anybody know of some good websites to go to for free prizes?

such as club bing you can play games and earn points than later redeem your points for prizes at no cost free shipping and handling any suggestions?

reyna811

Asked by reyna811 at 10:01 PM on Aug. 13, 2010 in

• SWAGBUCKS!

I've earned about $100 in amazon.com giftcards & $15 in paypal gift cards. I <3 swagbucks! It's the only site I've found that actually gives out real prizes in a reasonable time frame.  It's the 13th and I've made $25 in the amazon.com gift cards already this month alone!

DarkFaery131

Answer by DarkFaery131 at 10:03 PM on Aug. 13, 2010

• how does SWAGBUCKS work?
    MelaniesMama

Answer by MelaniesMama at 10:16 PM on Aug. 13, 2010

• thanks i just so happened started a swag buck account didn't really believe it was true my grand-son is all excited about it i'm accumulating some points so then we'll see wat happens lol thanks have an awsome day.
    reyna811

Comment by reyna811 (original poster) at 10:38 PM on Aug. 13, 2010

• I agree, swagbucks is cool. I've earned about 60 dollars in amazon cards from there.
    mama2my2girls

Answer by mama2my2girls at 1:08 PM on Aug. 14, 2010

• yes definetly swab bucks..got amazon gift cards from them today for $10 cant wait for more;-)
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/Aleeexpert72,sign up and verify your account, sign in at swagbucks.com, and enter ur log in info, its like google and ask just you get rewarded with a digital dollar. a site to get free giftcards, and cash, just by searching the web, when you win in a search, you will know, because it will pop up on your pc screen. you can check out what they got and what you can get, in the swag store, its on the top left hand side, browse around, I get amazon giftcards, because they are stackable and they never expire, and also paypal cash. and u can get free itunes giftcards, :D all u gotta do is search the web.Please and join us;-)...By doing search and doing offers I did earn couple thousands swag bucks and earn several gifts card(i got mostly amazon gifts card,since I shop there a lot;-).
    alee72

Answer by alee72 at 12:38 AM on Sep. 12, 2010