If I offered?

I don't know how many moms or hopeful moms are over their "weight class" according to ppl that make that stuff. But if I offered to help you with nutrition (as i am currently studying it for my profession), would you accept the help or ideas?
I am trying to practice what I have learned, and if i can help you, i could help myself along the way! Like, creating our own support group here.

kbishop8688

Asked by kbishop8688 at 10:02 PM on Aug. 13, 2010 in Health

• I'm pretty happy w/ myself but I bet if you rephrased your catch line to something like "can I help you in your quest to lose weight" you'd get more responses.
    Nyx7

Answer by Nyx7 at 10:07 PM on Aug. 13, 2010

• i would love that but i am still 4 lbs less then when pregnancy hit full swing - with vomiting and nausea... i wont worry about my weight because of this but sometime in january if you still would like to i would be all about it if bf doesnt do the trick!

i was 189 before all of this. i want to loose like 50lbs. :|
    MoMoFu

Answer by MoMoFu at 10:09 PM on Aug. 13, 2010

• thank you nyx, I don't want to offend anyone, and wasn't sure how I should have worded it. I will try posting it another way.
    kbishop8688

Comment by kbishop8688 (original poster) at 10:09 PM on Aug. 13, 2010

• I think thatd be cool! Id like to lose about 30-40 lbs. I weigh 169lbs. 10 of that is baby weight still!
    MelaniesMama

Answer by MelaniesMama at 10:11 PM on Aug. 13, 2010

• i was 180 and now i'm 4 months prego and lost 5 lbs, how, no idea other than I could hardly eat in the first 3 months. But, I don't want to get you to stop eating or eat more just wiser maybe? Or help with some of the metabolism things that I learned, or even vitamins that help enhance fetus growth.
    kbishop8688

Comment by kbishop8688 (original poster) at 10:11 PM on Aug. 13, 2010

• Completely fine Anonymous, but some people need the support to back them up! And my goal isn't to teach as I am still learning, but to try and help from a point of view that many share, even if it is just listening because some people can't lose the weight because of stress. I don't mind what you say at all, and I know how many different places you can learn all of this stuff from. I have a friend that use to be 300lbs before we got a support group here, it has fallen apart because of time schedule changes and she has gained because she just can't or won't do it on her own. I know that support has helped me and kept me driven to work on my own goals.
    kbishop8688

Comment by kbishop8688 (original poster) at 10:32 PM on Aug. 13, 2010