Friday the 13 & my Black cat killed, Why?

I replied to something today. I said its a lucky Day! I wished all my friends well. Until I get a phone call about my black cat being Killed today! I'm heartsick! He was helping me through my cancer! He could cheer me up, make me smile, make me laugh Etc.. Always my Greeter.. I so miss him.. He was a part of my healing. He was my Cat Nurse! He was born on my DD's Birthday! He was Beyond special. And I'm heartsick! Do you believe in bad luck days? I don't!! RIP Krammer. 3/18/00- 8-13-10. I don't know how to feel better!

Angellinda

Asked by Angellinda at 10:02 PM on Aug. 13, 2010 in Pets

• The only thing in life that's guaranteed is death. Rejoice & remember the 10 yrs of love & support he gave you. Don't focus on what you're missing, focus on what you gained by being blessed by his presence. Sorry you lost your loved one!
    Nyx7

Answer by Nyx7 at 10:05 PM on Aug. 13, 2010

• *hug* that is horrible! i had a cat that lived for 14 years. he was my best friend. i was so upset -he died while i was pregnant with my first. i felt like he was my father. he used to walk me to the bathroom because i was scared of the dark. he snuggled with me when i cried... i miss him so much!!! i am so sorry girl!!! D:
    MoMoFu

Answer by MoMoFu at 10:06 PM on Aug. 13, 2010

• im sorryAww:(!! I am soo sorry for your loss. I know that for many people their animals are like their children. I can only imagine what you are going through. My thought and prayers are with you.

sheli2007

Answer by sheli2007 at 10:07 PM on Aug. 13, 2010

• Maybe it was time for you to have another healer? I wish it didn't happen, I remember all of the cat's that I have lost that brightened my day beyond anything imaginable. I am so sad to hear that, and hope you the best in finding a new maker of happy moments! Get Better!
    kbishop8688

Answer by kbishop8688 at 10:07 PM on Aug. 13, 2010

• Awww, im sry. howd he die?
    MelaniesMama

Answer by MelaniesMama at 10:08 PM on Aug. 13, 2010

• omg, i'm so sorry to hear that!!!!!!!!! (((((hugs)))))
    i have a black cat too. her name is curly and i got her from a shelter. she's a very special cat just like your krammer. when my mom would have to get a cat put to sleep, there was always a special sign that would be around for a few days. i'll never forget when she had to get licorice put down there was this crazy blue jay that would sit in the tree and just scream all day long for about a week. it was so wierd because licorice pissed off a blue jay one day and went running to my mom for help. of course the blue jay was dive-bombing both of them! my mom would always laugh about that story and then when that crazy blue jay was screaming all day it made her smile because she was thinking about that story. she thought that licorice used that as a sign to tell her he's ok and not to be sad. i think that too. i hope you feel better..... i know it's hard though
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 10:09 PM on Aug. 13, 2010

• That is awful!

When I was a kid our cat got very sick from feline lukemia and had to be put to sleep on Valentines day, then two years later our dog got hit my a car... ON VALENTINES day!

Big hugs to you!
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 10:09 PM on Aug. 13, 2010

• catAwww! Rest in Peace little buddy!

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 10:10 PM on Aug. 13, 2010

• Awww thats always hard but remember the good times and he's in kitty heaven chasing mice now lol, don't think there is such a thing but I like to think there is.
    countrygirl06

Answer by countrygirl06 at 10:19 PM on Aug. 13, 2010

• So sorry-when we lose a pet it hurts so much. Even thought I'm not a cat person it doesn't make it any easier to think that a loyal and loved pet was lost. A part of them is always with you! You'll remember so many things about him that made you happy.
    mummified

Answer by mummified at 10:26 PM on Aug. 13, 2010