Do you ever just want to be left alone?

Working to much and not enough me time, tell me about it.

artC1s

Asked by artC1s at 10:10 PM on Aug. 13, 2010 in Just for Fun

• You know I started feeling like that when I decided to start my own family!!!! Before it was all about me. Know it's all about Dinner, My son, cleaning the house taking care of are dog, washing cloths ext. And not enough for me ={ You know i try to wake up at least 1 hour before my son does just to pamper my self like get make~up on, dress up or even take a long bath ahhhhhhh. You can try doing this it might work for you to. Good Luck.
    elisabellaguna

Answer by elisabellaguna at 10:54 PM on Aug. 13, 2010

• I feel like that all the time
    noahsmommy12908

Answer by noahsmommy12908 at 10:11 PM on Aug. 13, 2010

• OMG! ME! ME!!! I love alone time. I only work 3 days a week, & spend the rest with my kids. mama needs a break!
    MelaniesMama

Answer by MelaniesMama at 10:12 PM on Aug. 13, 2010

• All day every day!!! But when I am alone for any length of time I miss my son terribly. I guess the grass os always greener...
    getrealmama

Answer by getrealmama at 10:11 PM on Aug. 13, 2010

• Every day. Especially when I'm trying to go to the bathroom. :)
    But this is why I take a girls only trip once a year now.
    ARmom

Answer by ARmom at 10:13 PM on Aug. 13, 2010

• Pretty much all the time. From morning until night. It's not that I don't love my kids and husband but I seriously do not get any time to myself. I cannot wait until school starts because then it will just be my 3 year old and I. He's low maintenance. This summer has been horrible because it's been too hot and there are too many mosquitoes for them to play outside for long periods of time.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 10:16 PM on Aug. 13, 2010

• yeah, the only alone time i get is like once every 2 months when i get my hair done. even then my hubby is texting me saying things like 'the kids miss you' or 'alex says you're taking too long' ...... gee let me get my 2 hours off and leave me alone lol
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 10:14 PM on Aug. 13, 2010

• Sometimes I do want to be left alone. But I do get alone time in the shower lol.... and when I go to sleep.
    SylviaNCali

Answer by SylviaNCali at 10:15 PM on Aug. 13, 2010

• a lot!
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 10:46 PM on Aug. 13, 2010

• Yes, all the time. I need some me time bad
    elly25

Answer by elly25 at 10:48 PM on Aug. 13, 2010