Are you tired of Facebook?

People who won't talk to you in person, or call you on the phone now want to be your Facebook friend. Your not sure why you are reading sound bites from your friends lives, or posting quotes on a regular basis.

artC1s

Asked by artC1s at 10:12 PM on Aug. 13, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I use it because it provides me contact with family and friends I haven't seen in years (because I moved). So I'm not really "tired" of it; I think Facebook is a great resource for staying in contact. =)
    firenicecream

Answer by firenicecream at 10:27 PM on Aug. 13, 2010

• be real and don't add people who aren't truly your friends. :)
    lauchremi

Answer by lauchremi at 10:15 PM on Aug. 13, 2010

• I don't like having to "hide" every game from my wall.
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 10:13 PM on Aug. 13, 2010

• Yes. It's also becoming too big for it's own good. Why does every site we go on ask if we want to use our FB login? Why is it if we load pictures anywhere, it asks if we want to share them on FB? I don't see FB extending the courtesy. Same with Google. I can't login to my youtube account anymore because I don't want to link my google account.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 10:14 PM on Aug. 13, 2010

• It's getting crazier and crazier everyday and then everytime I turn on the tv or computer I see where someone used facebook to catch a cheating spouse. I agree, why try to be friends and talk on facebook if you don't plan on speaking in public. I think it's just so they can meddle and see what they can find out about your private life that they know you would not share with them otherwise.
    dirtyswifey10

Answer by dirtyswifey10 at 10:17 PM on Aug. 13, 2010

• i am probably the only person in this world who is NOT on facebook lmao
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 10:19 PM on Aug. 13, 2010

• Im fine with facebook...
    Shaneagle777

Answer by Shaneagle777 at 10:23 PM on Aug. 13, 2010

• Can't say I have any of those issues. I was never a fan of FB, until about 6 months ago... Now, it's a big part of my contact with my friends and family...

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 10:54 PM on Aug. 13, 2010

• I only use facebook to catch-up with some friends from school every now & then- i'm not on there Everyday like CM!LOL!
    daisyb

Answer by daisyb at 11:01 PM on Aug. 13, 2010

• Yeah, sometimes it's okay, but lately I have been getting bored with facebook.
    fallnangel93

Answer by fallnangel93 at 10:13 PM on Aug. 13, 2010