Do you like your clothes?

How do you decide what to wear to work, or to a party, or just when you get up in the morning. What do you really think of your wardrobe and how it makes you look?

artC1s

Asked by artC1s at 10:19 PM on Aug. 13, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• Of course I like my clothes. If I didn't I wouldn't have bought them.
    bcauseimthemom

Answer by bcauseimthemom at 10:55 PM on Aug. 13, 2010

• Fat, I look fat in every thing even black! i wish i could look nice in clothes again its bad enough that i look horrid with out!
    DeeMarie87

Answer by DeeMarie87 at 10:23 PM on Aug. 13, 2010

• I love my clothes. I buy things that I can wear with either tennis shoes or heels and are comfortable all at the same time. I love them. The way I decide what I am going to wear is that I go on my mood and center my attire around that.
    dirtyswifey10

Answer by dirtyswifey10 at 10:29 PM on Aug. 13, 2010

• I am all about my clothes now that I am losing weight its getting better.
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 10:55 PM on Aug. 13, 2010

• I like my stuff, or else I wouldn't wear them!
    fallnangel93

Answer by fallnangel93 at 11:04 PM on Aug. 13, 2010

• I lost 35 lbs and dumped the frump a few years ago so I bought new clothes which I love.  I shop in Montreal about twice a year, which is an awesome city for fashion and reasonable prices.  It's a great boost to my self esteem to have men flirting with me again at 47 years old. 

I wear a uniform to work so I have no problems trying to decide what to wear lol.

beeky

Answer by beeky at 11:10 PM on Aug. 13, 2010

• I keep holding off on buying new stuff until I lose ten more pounds, but I generally like my things.
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 10:21 PM on Aug. 13, 2010

• i like most of my new clothes. i have lost weight and i like the clothes that make me look nice. i don't like having to wear clothes that are too big bc they make me feel fat again. i usually just look in the closet for a few minitues and then decide what i want to wear. can't say that i go to parties though, and i am a sahm so i guess i have not to many places to dress up for lol
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 10:21 PM on Aug. 13, 2010

• i hate my clothes, my weight goes up and down all the time so i have a variety of sizes and ats all a matter of how much i weigh that decides what i can wear. and now that im 3 months prego and nothing fits its really discouraging.
    cassie_m

Answer by cassie_m at 10:23 PM on Aug. 13, 2010

• I dont like my clothes.. Ive pretty much said I wont buy new clothes until I lose weight.. and thats just that.. I only buy what I MUST buy.. But if your not happy with the body -- no matter what you put on your not going to like it!
    MommaTasha1003

Answer by MommaTasha1003 at 10:26 PM on Aug. 13, 2010