Do you think this is right? adult content

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20100814/ap_on_go_pr_wh/us_ground_zero_mosque_obama
President Obama definitetively supports and approves a mosque being built on Ground Zero.... He says it is the American thing to do.

luv.my.kids.365

Asked by luv.my.kids.365 at 10:27 PM on Aug. 13, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• why not? i would not be offended by that. i'm sure some muslims were killed on sept. 11 too

princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 10:29 PM on Aug. 13, 2010

• Upholding the freedom of religion guaranteed in our constitution IS the right thing to do.

DEpley

Answer by DEpley at 10:33 PM on Aug. 13, 2010

• Yes, it is. Feel free to look up one of the 30 other questions from the past 2 weeks for a longer explanation of why.
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 10:37 PM on Aug. 13, 2010

• Of course it's the American thing to do. These people are Americans too and should not be discriminated against because of religion.
    CorrinaWithrow

Answer by CorrinaWithrow at 10:39 PM on Aug. 13, 2010

• LOL..why the triangle?
    momof030404

Answer by momof030404 at 10:40 PM on Aug. 13, 2010

• I think it is pretty offensive. They have every right to build a mosque - but it doesn't have to be Ground Zero. While not all Muslims agree with the extremists, the fact of the matter is that they were Muslims and it was BECAUSE of what they believed about their Muslim faith that they flew those planes into the building. That would be SUCH a slap in the face to me if one of my family members had been killed on a plane that day. Someone said it was similar to letting the Nazi Party have their headquarters right by a Holocaust memorial. So rude!
    micheledo

Answer by micheledo at 10:42 PM on Aug. 13, 2010

• I am not talking about the mosque itself on ground zero. I am referring to the President announcing tonight at a White House dinner that he supports it and so forth. I don't think that is a Presidential desicion.
    luv.my.kids.365

Comment by luv.my.kids.365 (original poster) at 10:43 PM on Aug. 13, 2010

• Of course it is good and I applaud the President for doing the right thing by standing up for religious freedom ,tolerance,acceptance. .
    gertie41

Answer by gertie41 at 10:44 PM on Aug. 13, 2010

• The warning is cause I was concerned this issue might get heated and offensive to some.
    luv.my.kids.365

Comment by luv.my.kids.365 (original poster) at 10:44 PM on Aug. 13, 2010

• He SUPPORTS it. He didn't make a DECISION>
    WHY the Triangle???
    gertie41

Answer by gertie41 at 10:45 PM on Aug. 13, 2010