Do you want to lose weight?

I am studying nutrition and want to help those who want it :)! i can help you gain, maintain, or lose weight whatever you want. We can build a support system here without spending a penny, because I know it's hard for SAHM!

kbishop8688

Asked by kbishop8688 at 10:28 PM on Aug. 13, 2010 in Diet & Fitness

• I would always like to lose weight but I am not extremely over conscious about it.
    marchar2002

Answer by marchar2002 at 10:31 PM on Aug. 13, 2010

• ummm yeah I have like 20 pounds I'd like to lose :P
    sarahbell811

Answer by sarahbell811 at 10:31 PM on Aug. 13, 2010

• i know how to do it-but have no motivation to at the moment...bleh
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 10:32 PM on Aug. 13, 2010

• Yea, i have alot of lbs i want gone..
    mommylisar

Answer by mommylisar at 10:32 PM on Aug. 13, 2010

• I'd love to... unfortunately I'm too lazy LOL... I have about 10 lbs I want to lose.
    MommaofH2

Answer by MommaofH2 at 10:36 PM on Aug. 13, 2010

• I've been trying to lose weight all summer long. I take three 8 mile long bike rides a week, 30 minute walks, I eat three times a day small portions all healthy and so far this summer I have lost a grand total of 8 pounds and I have not had any muscle changes either. I'm still all flabby but I'm healthy! I can bike no problem and we eat everything home made my husband is an amazing cook and my portions are small. I take daily vitamins and keep track of my food chain. -sigh- it's getting to be a bit disappointing if you have any extra advice it would be awesome. (My husband and his brother are nutritionists)
    Gnomeofmyheart

Answer by Gnomeofmyheart at 10:40 PM on Aug. 13, 2010

• I am training for Iron man to do it and doing mixed martial arts. I am on protein, vegetable and fruit diet as well.

pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 10:42 PM on Aug. 13, 2010

• I want to lose weight so bad. I have a huge goal though. I want to lose about 50 lbs. That's how much I gained while I was pregnant and I'm honestly trying but my diet is what is killing me. The help would be awesome.
    ajc-08

Answer by ajc-08 at 10:43 PM on Aug. 13, 2010

• Pink,carbohydrates should be apart of everyone's diet. I understand why these 3 are chosen, but carbohydrates give you the energy you need. Protein is a way to build your strength while veg. and fruits hold a good portion of your vitamin content to stay healthy. I can tell you if you keep carb's out of your diet (carbs being your grains) that once you are done training for Iron man and begin to eat carbs your body will respond by gaining weight. It would be wise if you would include every part of the food pyramid in your diet for this reason, or don't plan on every changing that diet, but if you start to feel fatigued and worn out, please start eating your grains.
    kbishop8688

Comment by kbishop8688 (original poster) at 10:46 PM on Aug. 13, 2010

• I'm trying Zumba and three meals and three snacks a day.
    bizlady

Answer by bizlady at 10:52 PM on Aug. 13, 2010