How did your Friday the 13th go?

Was your day good today? Mines was pretty good. We traded in our van && got a mitsubishi galante. Great condition. And hubby took me and the guys to red lobster. Been out and about with my loved ones. No bad luck this way. How about you?

reigndrops12689

Asked by reigndrops12689 at 10:29 PM on Aug. 13, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Honestly, it was pretty shitty, but it had nothing to do with it being Friday the 13th, just a bad day...

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 10:53 PM on Aug. 13, 2010

• my daughter had surgery yesterday (the 12) and we went home today so it was a great day!!!!!! she didnt even need pain meds today. YAY!!!!
    mommy06and09

Answer by mommy06and09 at 10:46 PM on Aug. 13, 2010

• Just fine!

I always wonder though once I notice that it is Friday the 13th if something would happen!!
    marchar2002

Answer by marchar2002 at 10:30 PM on Aug. 13, 2010

• it was ok for us. we had a playdate and the weather was great for once lol. i played bunco with my 5yo in the afternoon and it took forever..... nothing would roll our way so i suppose that was our bad luck
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 10:31 PM on Aug. 13, 2010

• Like every other day, boring!
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 10:31 PM on Aug. 13, 2010

• It was as good as it was bad....
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 10:31 PM on Aug. 13, 2010

• Other than the heat, my day went really well up until someone used a racial slur against my daughter in another question. That pissed me off.

I'm glad your day went well. Congratulations on the new car! That's always fun!
    DEpley

Answer by DEpley at 10:31 PM on Aug. 13, 2010

• they are always good to me haha

i got a great deal on my oil change, got a great hair cut (7 inches shorter) that DH thinks is super hot, made a great dinner, and they had chicken breasts on sale for only $1.79 a lb. plus my mom babysat all day so i was free to run my errands w/out my 2 yo!
    okmanders

Answer by okmanders at 10:33 PM on Aug. 13, 2010

• Cleaned up a flooded basement, picked up pieces of storm drains and reattached them, picked up tree branches in the yard and broken pots. Tried to save some plants. Baby sat, the 10 month old even though adorable JUST started walking two days ago and has now discovered that she can get into anything she wants too, also decided not to take a nap today and so was cranky. Baked in my house since my good fan decided to die...
    lol actually other than all of that it was a good day. Gave the baby a bath which she is sooo cute she loves them, we enjoyed pop cycles and playing with shapes and colors today.
    Gnomeofmyheart

Answer by Gnomeofmyheart at 10:33 PM on Aug. 13, 2010

• We had a pretty good day until my little one fell and sprained his ankle. He's alright though.
    Juggalette0327

Answer by Juggalette0327 at 10:42 PM on Aug. 13, 2010