EVER WORKED WITH BACK STABING WOMEN?

LOL HAVE PUT MY 2 WEEKS NOTICE IN AND
1. DO I LEAVE WITH STYLE AND GRACE
2. DO I LEAVE BUT LET THEM KNOW LOL THAT I KNOW WHAT THEY DID.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:53 PM on Aug. 13, 2010 in Just for Fun

• walk away with grace, your better than they are, in time you will preveil, don't stup to their level, your so much better than that, leave the dirt behind !!!
    tamithy

Answer by tamithy at 10:59 PM on Aug. 13, 2010

• well, as my mom always said don't burn your bridges. so i would do option #1.
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 10:54 PM on Aug. 13, 2010

• You never know where you'll meet again!
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 10:56 PM on Aug. 13, 2010

• I say go with option one. You do not want your employer to have any reason to give you a poor reference.
    victoriamom2007

Answer by victoriamom2007 at 11:02 PM on Aug. 13, 2010

• Yeah, leave with grace and professionalism....even if you dislike them intensely.
    I worked with one back-stabber who was also a little bit psycho. I left after trying to make the best of it for six months but when I started feeling sick and had symptoms of an ulcer, I knew it wasn't worth it. I gave two weeks notice and smiled politely the whole time. Ohhhh, she was a *itch. She had a reputation in town ...the highest turnover of employees ever, people quitting because of her...and others knew why I left but I didn't actually tell anyone. Be above it all....show you have class .
    gertie41

Answer by gertie41 at 11:03 PM on Aug. 13, 2010

• I agree; don't burn any bridges.
    andrea96

Answer by andrea96 at 10:58 PM on Aug. 13, 2010

• You know something what goes around come around. Don't you worry about those people that are always try to put you down. I would go with option #1. Let destiny take care of them!!!!!!!
    elisabellaguna

Answer by elisabellaguna at 11:00 PM on Aug. 13, 2010

• Definitely leave with style and grace and then you can hold your head up high knowing you did the right thing. I'm sure this will be more pleasant for your employer too.
    firenicecream

Answer by firenicecream at 11:00 PM on Aug. 13, 2010

• Every job I've ever had where there was more than one woman was an office with backstabbing women - leave gracefully - it wouldn't make a difference if you didn't. You'd just be lunch gossip for the next 2 weeks.
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 11:04 PM on Aug. 13, 2010

• Leave with grace because when you meet again you will be the one with the upper hand always works that way.
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 11:05 PM on Aug. 13, 2010