Do you like to play Farmville?

I love that game and play it all the time on Facebook. Wondered if there are other fans out here??

SophiaofLight

Asked by SophiaofLight at 10:58 PM on Aug. 13, 2010 in Just for Fun

• i play all the time, im at level 76. i had to put most of my stuff in storage so i can plant more so i have enough coins to expand on the lastest expansion, well that and stay out of the market. there are so many cool things to buy that leave me broke lol. my dh hates how i spend an hour a day on there but for me its my de-stresser, well unless they keep having out of sync issues, uggh i hate those
    gothmama91

Answer by gothmama91 at 11:36 PM on Aug. 13, 2010

• I used to play on my MIL's, but I no longer go on her account to play it. I miss it. Almost makes me want to open my own account. Almost.........
    elly25

Answer by elly25 at 10:59 PM on Aug. 13, 2010

• Love it! I'm not going to lie. I'm addicted. I have the app on my phone and it's linked to my facebook account and I have 1.1 million coins and at level 35.
    ajc-08

Answer by ajc-08 at 10:59 PM on Aug. 13, 2010

• I do play it. I stopped for a little while because it was starting to annoy me, but I just started up again yesterday. Trying to find that stupid queen bee! lol
    fallnangel93

Answer by fallnangel93 at 11:00 PM on Aug. 13, 2010

• I don't have time for it! Well I guess if I have time to answer questions here I have time for that... :) But I never took interest. Looks too time consuming. My MIL LOVES it though. :D
    MamaLisa1976

Answer by MamaLisa1976 at 11:04 PM on Aug. 13, 2010

• yes i do when I have time too.
    countrygirl06

Answer by countrygirl06 at 11:05 PM on Aug. 13, 2010

• I used to. I quiet because I got bored with it. The only reason I got bored with it was becasue I was all the way up to the last level which is 7o or something like that don't remember, but I was on the last level anyway they just redone it and now it goes to level 100. I was thinking about playing again after I got my laptop back (it has a virus on it) so now I have my laptop back and I think starting tomorrow I might start playing it again lol
    mommy5409

Answer by mommy5409 at 11:08 PM on Aug. 13, 2010

• I like it! My sister has gotten several queen bees from harvesting sunflowers om her farm.
    matthewscandi

Answer by matthewscandi at 11:16 PM on Aug. 13, 2010

• yes I do and Frontierville
    skinsfan26

Answer by skinsfan26 at 11:34 PM on Aug. 13, 2010

• Actually it goes up to level 1000 now, believe it or not. And they have made so many changes to the game, it's a lot more fun to play now
    SophiaofLight

Comment by SophiaofLight (original poster) at 11:09 PM on Aug. 13, 2010