Breast or Bottle Feed?

Would you rather Breast or Bottle Feed? Why?

hsmominky

Asked by hsmominky at 11:19 PM on Aug. 13, 2010 in

• Breast... You really want me to tell ya why!? I think you may wanna get a snack .. and run to the restroom before we get started... ;-)
    Really Breast is best for everyone!!!! Its best for mommy.. Its best for baby.. Its best on the bank account ... Its best on the world (no trash!)..... Its natural... Its easy...

********** Breastfeeding has NOTHING to do with saggy boobies! Its all in genetics.. Your boobs grow while YOUR PREGNANT! so if your gonna get saggy its going to get sag from the pregnancy.. NOT breastfeeding! And even if it DID cause sagging.. I think Ill put my childs health first anyway! ****** (anyone who is more worried about there body may need to work on not getting pregnant, cause pregnancy can screw up your belly too!)*********
    MommaTasha1003

Answer by MommaTasha1003 at 11:36 PM on Aug. 13, 2010

• Breast. It's best for my child and I'm too cheap to buy formula.
    balagan_imma

Answer by balagan_imma at 11:23 PM on Aug. 13, 2010

• breast feed bc i'm lazy and cheap mostly. i have ebf all 3 kids and it was great
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 11:22 PM on Aug. 13, 2010

• Breast is best! And easier and less expensive too!
    Katt709

Answer by Katt709 at 11:24 PM on Aug. 13, 2010

• I agree with princessbeth... I am lazy and cheap...lol

and...

breast is best Pictures, Images and Photos
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 11:24 PM on Aug. 13, 2010

• Breast is Best =)
    dedicatedrider

Answer by dedicatedrider at 11:21 PM on Aug. 13, 2010

• Several studies show that babies that are breastfed for at least 6 months have a higher IQ than other babies.

Researchers believe that part of the explanation is the bonding that takes place between mother and child. Also, fatty acids in the breast milk are believed to contribute to the baby's brain development.

However a recent study suggests that this connection is false or actually the opposite, and that the results are due to the fact that moms with an academic education (and supposedly a higher IQ) tend to breastfeed their babies more.

Also it great for moms Breastfeeding, you'll burn some 500 calories more every day. So unless you "eat for two", the breastfeeding may help you loose some weight. Nice!
    elisabellaguna

Answer by elisabellaguna at 11:25 PM on Aug. 13, 2010

• "Do your boobs hang low, do they wobble to and fro, do you tie them in a knot, do you tie them in a bow, do you throw them over your shoulder like a Continental soldier, do your boobs hang low?"

Yeah...bottle.

Honey, let me tell you. I work in a nursing home and they are going to sag from GRAVITY AND AGE , not from breastfeeding.
    alotta_fagina

Answer by alotta_fagina at 4:04 PM on Aug. 14, 2010

• elisabellaguna.... I always thought it had more to do with that! It just makes sense: moms with higher IQs breastfeed, so, naturally, breastfed babies have higher IQs GENETICALLY!

Breast for me. I LOVE the connection with my child, and I can't imagine putting fake food in my kid.
    Adelicious

Answer by Adelicious at 11:28 PM on Aug. 13, 2010

• Breast feed because it's better for mom and baby, and I loved it. It's such a great bonding experience and made me feel so important for my baby. Just thinking about the way she'd stare at me while she was eating makes me want to cry lol. It melted my heart every time I fed her. I know not everyone agrees, though, and that's fine. Formula's not for me, really.

And I agree that bottle feeding doesn't necessarily mean formula, it can just mean pumped milk, also. But I still prefer actually breastfeeding.
    Mrs.BAT

Answer by Mrs.BAT at 11:40 PM on Aug. 13, 2010