Country or City?

Would you rather live in the Country or City? Why?

We live in the Country on almost 3 acres and we love it. It is peaceful and quiet. We had a squirrel and groundhog in the front yard today and Turkeys and Deer in the backyard. We love the wildlife. The Country life is definately for us.

hsmominky

Asked by hsmominky at 11:21 PM on Aug. 13, 2010 in

• Country... hands down!! i like my big yard and the feeling of being free without so many neighbors nearby unlike the city where they live within arm reach of each other.. i have done that and i'm not going back there either!
    shorty13417

Answer by shorty13417 at 11:40 AM on Aug. 14, 2010

• Country because I hate city life. I love to be surrounded by nature not buildings and smog from cars
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 11:22 PM on Aug. 13, 2010

• Country! Although I've spent most of my life living in cities, I'm just waiting for the opportunity to enjoy country life!
    dedicatedrider

Answer by dedicatedrider at 11:24 PM on Aug. 13, 2010

• We live in the country too and I love it. I hate big cities, could not handle living in one. They are fun to visit for a few days but I like the peace and quiet of home and the birds and wildlife. And I garden and we have plenty of room here. Even have chickens for eggs.
    SophiaofLight

Answer by SophiaofLight at 11:24 PM on Aug. 13, 2010

• Country. Your place sounds wonderful! I grew up in the country. At night there were foxes, skunks, raccoons, and opposums that would eat out of the dogdish out our window. We could be loud kids (and we were!) and not bother anyone. We played indians and cowboys and sailors and.... and never watched TV. We built forts, tracked critters, collected wildflowers, hiked, camped, jumped on the trampoline in the rain.... THAT is the kind of life I want my child to have! I feel like TV and video games and city living makes kids into dimwits. The country life is for me!
    Adelicious

Answer by Adelicious at 11:24 PM on Aug. 13, 2010

• Country, I also live on 3 acres. My nieghbors are still too close.
    dancinintherain

Answer by dancinintherain at 11:29 PM on Aug. 13, 2010

• Definitely country as I love open spaces and my animals, too many people in the city!!
    Kyles

Answer by Kyles at 11:32 PM on Aug. 13, 2010

• Country..I like the sounds of the country more. I like wide open spaces. I like my huge yard.I like my laid back life style. :)
    kimberlyinberea

Answer by kimberlyinberea at 11:35 PM on Aug. 13, 2010

• i would rather live in the country it is peaceful and you have noone around you to bother you
    tweetheart123

Answer by tweetheart123 at 11:38 PM on Aug. 13, 2010

• I completely agree with country life. I love it!
    marchar2002

Answer by marchar2002 at 12:35 AM on Aug. 14, 2010