About the suggested questions/journals/posts at the bottom of the pages....

Is there any way yall can make those stay the same when you click backwards?? Sometimes at the bottom of the page will be like 5 or 6 suggested journals. 3 of them will sound interesting by the titles. BUT if I click on one and try and go BACK to the list after I read it the content of the suggestions changes completely! Right now at the bottom of this one is "around cafemom"

What is your favorite movie based on a book?
Do you watch True Blood on HBO?
Things to do instead of watch TV or be on internet?
Who is your favorite author?
Name your favorite movie quote.

All of them are clicky. But If I want to go to 2 or 3 of them I have to search forever to find them because they will be gone when I back click. Am I the only one that finds this aggravating?? LOL

momof030404

Asked by momof030404 at 11:21 PM on Aug. 13, 2010 in About CafeMom

• Right click on them and request it to open in a new window or tab. That way you don't loose your original page you are looking at. I tend to have multiple windows open myself when on here.
    marchar2002

Answer by marchar2002 at 2:16 AM on Aug. 14, 2010

• i think you could go to the journals tab and do popular journals? is that the same? yes, i know what you mean though. alot of times something caught my eye but i was too late to catch it, and then it was gone
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 11:25 PM on Aug. 13, 2010

• EXACTLY! I have done that a FEW times! And just thought CRAAAAP. LOL
    momof030404

Comment by momof030404 (original poster) at 11:27 PM on Aug. 13, 2010

• This is how to get to most the lists with clicking at the bottom You won't be able to get to them all but you can find your way to most of them. interesting conversations are lists of posts one from groups and one from answers that are scouted by cm members as interesting. They will likely come around again if you just refresh the page a few times. latest topics in answers are pulled from the newest questions list in the answer tab. most popular, most charming and most active in groups you can get by clicking the groups tab, there is a box in the right column you can click through. The active list will move fast with new posts. Journals can be found by clicking the journal tab and scrolling down to the popular posts or on your homepage journal widget. if i missed one, let me know. cont

Liansmommie

Answer by Liansmommie at 12:52 AM on Aug. 14, 2010

• The trick to not having to look for the posts is simple, don't click into the link. Instead. right click the link and then open in a new tab this will open up the journal or post you want leaving the list where you found it intact.
    Liansmommie

Answer by Liansmommie at 12:54 AM on Aug. 14, 2010