Do you think I should start a group?

I have offered to help people lose weight to be a healthier them, and have gotten a lot of responses. Some of these people have stated I should start a group and are really sincere that they want help, do you think i should? If you want help send me a message and add me as a friend. I will do my best as a studying nutritionist

kbishop8688

Asked by kbishop8688 at 11:37 PM on Aug. 13, 2010 in Health

• you can start a group. there are some groups on cm for this but if you feel that you can add something to help people go ahead. but it's a huge committment. are you ready to make it is the question.
    Aasiyah

Answer by Aasiyah at 11:40 PM on Aug. 13, 2010

• I think that it will help me further the career path that I have chosen, and it will help me learn and grow into my position. I just have to figure out HOW to start one if people think that I should and if it is needed.
    kbishop8688

Comment by kbishop8688 (original poster) at 11:44 PM on Aug. 13, 2010

• i think you just go to groups a nd in there might be a tab on how to start one. if you can't find it.. send cafemom and email and they will be more than happy to help. I'm sure people will need it and want it and join.You will just have to work at promoting the group, posting and getting women to post in there. i suggest you look around at other wieght loss groups and see what they have done with the group .i'm sure this will motivate you to do you own. just put wieght loss in the group section and see what comes up
    Aasiyah

Answer by Aasiyah at 11:46 PM on Aug. 13, 2010