Will I get kicked off?

So I got a little heated over a question on here, and I called a girl the "b" word in a message/ on the post. I know I shouldn't have, but I got offended by her response, and I'm used to Facebook/ Myspace where I don't have to worry about language. She reported me. Am I going to get kicked of CM? I love this site so much!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:09 PM on Oct. 6, 2008 in About CafeMom

• I really don't think they would kick you off. You aren't a spammer or sending harassing messages to anyone else. You lost your cool in a post. I think they might just give you a warning. If they do make you leave it would certainly make me reconsider being a member on here. Let us know what happens!
    Austinsmom35

Answer by Austinsmom35 at 11:12 PM on Oct. 6, 2008

• it depends on what CM wants to do regarding the situation. If you have ayn questions about it contact them (cafemom) and ask them.

You can contact them anytime by using the contact us link found at the bottom of any page.
    SAHMinIL

Answer by SAHMinIL at 11:13 PM on Oct. 6, 2008

• I just got a warning.. I think you will be fine.
    Anonymous

• lol, i've done much worse on heated posts and got NIL. you'll be fine.
    chyna_doll

Answer by chyna_doll at 11:15 PM on Oct. 6, 2008

• Yeah I dont think that you would get kicked off..if you do and you love the site so much just try to make another one. I dont think that they will block you all together on here...
    Goingthruitall

Answer by Goingthruitall at 11:36 PM on Oct. 6, 2008

• ^ nope, they just delete your account, not your IP address.
    chyna_doll

Answer by chyna_doll at 11:54 PM on Oct. 6, 2008

• You already would have been kicked off if you were going to be kicked off, and you would not have been able to post this question.

Answer by gdiamante at 12:57 AM on Oct. 7, 2008

• Ok Thanks!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:13 AM on Oct. 7, 2008

• Hi,

If you have specific questions about your account, please use the 'Contact Us' link at the bottom of any page.

Personal attacks violate the Community Guidelines.

^The CafeMom Admin Team
    CafeMom Admin

Answer by CafeMom Admin at 9:41 AM on Nov. 3, 2008