Flying Cheaply

I need to know what sites i can go on to find the cheapest flight possible for 2 adults and 1 infant which will be in lap and departing anywhere from Nov.20 pitt,pa to tampa,fl and returning anywhere bewteen the 26-28 the times dont matter. So anybody know if sites?

FirstTimeMom102

Asked by FirstTimeMom102 at 11:54 PM on Aug. 13, 2010 in Money & Work

• check allegiantair.com. I know they fly to tampa, for anywhere from $14.99 - $75ish but not recalling if they fly from anywhere in PA
    DarkFaery131

Answer by DarkFaery131 at 11:56 PM on Aug. 13, 2010

• southwest.com, jetblue.com, fly.com, travelocity.com, expedia.com.....there are a ton of them. I learned a trick too....buy your tickets there as a one-way trip, wait a couple weeks, then book your trip back. It's usually cheaper than doing roundtrip.
    jessicarae787

Answer by jessicarae787 at 12:06 AM on Aug. 14, 2010

• Oh and if you sign up for those sites, they'll send you occasional e-mails letting you know the cheapest time to purchase tickets to your destination.
    jessicarae787

Answer by jessicarae787 at 12:07 AM on Aug. 14, 2010

• I suggest orbitz.com or expedia.com
    KarenAbr

Answer by KarenAbr at 5:33 PM on Aug. 14, 2010