Hello Ladies

I'm starting my 8 week and i would like to know how was yours. i felt like pain in the right side of my belly i don't know and my appointment is until the 22nd do you believe that i don't know what to do, well everybody is now telling me to get rest i live in a second floor, i work in an office i walk a lot and sometimes i stayed seated i would like to see what can you recommend me to do I appreciated

Milindus

Asked by Milindus at 11:14 PM on Oct. 6, 2008 in Pregnancy

• your only 8 weeks pregnant? it could be just basically everything in your belly getting bigger! it's the little bundle of joy getting bigger too ! But.. iam 18 weeks and have that.. so iam not sure ! Try not to do much, i would take it easy until your appt. thats what i always do, unless it's HORRRRRRIBLEEEE pain. (you'll know..) then Call your Doc. Immediatley ! but like i said just take it easy as much as you cann <3
    Yung_mama15

Answer by Yung_mama15 at 11:19 PM on Oct. 6, 2008

• is the pain sharp at times? well if so, thats the baby helping your muscles.. there is a muscle that you will come to know quite well as your pregnancy continues.. its basically your uterine muscle, and its stretching.. and gearing up to hold your soon to be 6+lbs baby. I actually lost 40 lbs during my pregnancy, and stayed very active. I know that its tough right now, but keep doing the stairs, like you have a choice,and your muscles will thank you for all the stretching later in your pregnancy. I did 100 squats everyday, and that helped with the night time cramps.. and eventually slept with a pillow between my knees and hips..
    sweetscrappin

Answer by sweetscrappin at 11:34 PM on Oct. 6, 2008

• I'm starting my 8th week too.. (actually it was last Friday, due on May 15th) I was getting little muscle cramps on the right side of my pelvic area.. by my hip bone. I have noticed this come and go and according to everything I've researched.. this is normal. Unless it's accompanied by bleeding, heavy spotting or very severe "bent over so hard you feel like you're going to implode" pain, then you're experiencing that stretchy goodness that will push the baby further up and give it room to swim around. I walk briskly twice a day, always take the stairs at work (I work on the 3rd floor) and stretch before going to bed. It seems to help to stay active and stretched out. Yoga seems to work the best for me. :)

We have so many more pains and weird feelings coming our way!! In the end though... it will definintely be worth it! Good luck!!
    Patriche

Answer by Patriche at 11:43 PM on Oct. 6, 2008

• i had it too lol andd yup everyone said rest tia rest and well i did and it weent away sometimes tyelenol works as well
    iloveyall2008

Answer by iloveyall2008 at 1:45 AM on Oct. 7, 2008

• I have a small pain in my right side but really its my left that gives me trouble. Im glad i found Cafemom before i went looking up answers on the internet. I hate browsing thru crappy sites and such. Im glad to learn that its normal!
    Molliemom2b

Answer by Molliemom2b at 7:00 AM on Oct. 7, 2008