My bf is incredibly supportive of me during my pregnancy, what are some ways that I can show my appreciation?

My bf is so incredibly understanding, he lets me sleep in, he took over the chore of doing the dishes because it nauseates me, he trys to make me as comfortable as possible. He wants me to rest up, eat healthy, and take care of myself and baby. He is very involved in educating ourselves on giving birth. (He watches Discovery Health birthing shows all the time)

I love him so much and want to show him that he is so much respected and appreciated. What are some things that I can do for him?

Asked by girlneffy at 11:43 PM on Jun. 29, 2008 in Pregnancy

• Say THANK YOU, reasure him always that you appreciate what hes doing for you, and take him out, surprise him with something you know he likes...guys really like stuff like that even if they dont say so...good luck...u really have a good man hold on to him!!!

Answer by sweetistj at 12:05 AM on Jun. 30, 2008

• awwww, now that is sooooooooooo sweet!!!!, take him out i agree with sweetistj, surprise him, let him know you love everything he is doing and def. say thank you :P:D gook luck!

Answer by enjen at 1:04 AM on Jun. 30, 2008