Why is my boyfriend doing this!!!

Ok we have been together for 4 years + and we have 2 children, we lived long distance for the first 3 years and now we have lived together since last september, we are having another baby in Janurary!! Well when I was out where im from he always made me feel guilty for not being here with him and that he wanted his kids here and wanted a real family and to do all the special things parents do with their kids. He was not with me while i was pregnant with either of our sons nor the births of them, and always said how hard that was on him, well now we are having this baby and he wants nothing to do with appointments and cant even promise he will be there for her birth!!! Continued.......

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:16 PM on Oct. 6, 2008 in Relationships

• and he doesnt do anything with his kids now!! why when i was not here all this was so important and now that im here with him none of it means shit!!! please help!!
    Anonymous

• have you talked to him about this?
    muffinpie03

Answer by muffinpie03 at 11:18 PM on Oct. 6, 2008

• Yes he wont answer me!!
    Anonymous

• maybe he's scared or doesn't know what to do since you've been apart
    muffinpie03

Answer by muffinpie03 at 11:22 PM on Oct. 6, 2008

• It sounds like a classic case of wanting what you can't have.
    lilbit837

Answer by lilbit837 at 11:23 PM on Oct. 6, 2008

• I have to say that Im truly sorry that you are going through something like this while you are pregnant. If you have tried talking to him and he wants nothing to do with you or the children anymore I would pack up and head back home where you are loved from your family. Let him pay child support for them and then he will see what hes really missing. Again Im truly sorry for what you are going through. But dont let him walk all over you either. Good luck!
    Goingthruitall

Answer by Goingthruitall at 11:30 PM on Oct. 6, 2008

• is he fooling around on you?
    Anonymous

• If i he knew he was fooling around on me I wouldnt be here!!!
    Anonymous

• Yea I have to agree with anonymous on the wanting what he can't have. Maybe he got use to them not being around then once he figured out what it was all about maybe he's overwhelmed all at once...I mean that's alot to take on at once. Usually a man has time to prepare for one child then adjust then go to another then adjust but in his case he went from nothing to all of it at once...I think he's just overwhelmed.
    TiffanyLove18

Answer by TiffanyLove18 at 12:32 AM on Oct. 7, 2008

• Man, you can't win either way, it sounds. That really sucks and I feel for you hun. I would go right back home. I know that is easier said than done. But hell, tell him since you are doing everything on your own STILL, you might as well be around your family. He shouldn't have made you feel guilty about all that before. He could have come to you. And its not right for him to punish you now that you are with him. What the hell? Stay strong.
    hopelessnance

Answer by hopelessnance at 12:40 AM on Oct. 7, 2008