Eyeliner

What color eyeliner should I use to make my eyes stand out more, I have blue eyes.

Amanda704

Asked by Amanda704 at 11:23 PM on Oct. 6, 2008 in Beauty & Style

• probably some kind of brown, more towards a yellow, not a red
    muffinpie03

Answer by muffinpie03 at 11:24 PM on Oct. 6, 2008

• browns are definitely best. you actually want to use all brown for your eyeshadow and everything (mascara still do black) but the browns make blue pop insanely!
    Amanduhpanda

Answer by Amanduhpanda at 11:49 PM on Oct. 6, 2008

• Browns are safe and work, but i'm kinda sick of the brown. I have blue eyes as well. Experiement around. I like black eyeliner in a very think line half way across the lash line with a light color light light pink. Or i use a light pink, almost a baby pink and a darker purple shadow to line, because the feeling of eye liner drives me nuts. But the pink and purple combination are pretty cool. But just don't go to bright. I do a light pink and a dark purple. But don't be afraid to experiement and see what works for you.
    FinleyFirst

Answer by FinleyFirst at 11:57 PM on Oct. 6, 2008

• brown most definitely...some type of blue eyes can pull off an auburn colour or a maroon.
    chyna_doll

Answer by chyna_doll at 11:57 PM on Oct. 6, 2008

• Thank you! =]
    Amanda704

Answer by Amanda704 at 12:07 AM on Oct. 7, 2008

• For a neutral look, I'd say brown. You don't want your face to say Hi makeup when you want it to say Hi eyes. KWIM? If you want a color liner, go for it. Just make sure it compliments your outfit and/ or accessories.
    mom2trewife2vic

Answer by mom2trewife2vic at 5:21 PM on Oct. 7, 2008

• Wear brown eyeliner and a blue shirt. Works great.
    FlyMom07

Answer by FlyMom07 at 12:02 PM on Oct. 8, 2008