im 15 weeks pregnant and all the symtoms are gone and i don't feel pregnant is that normal?

candy0528

Asked by candy0528 at 11:50 PM on Jun. 29, 2008 in Pregnancy

• there is no such thing as normal with pregnancy...some women experience morning sickness and all that throughout their whole pregnancy others don't...so to each her own...
    sweetistj

Answer by sweetistj at 12:03 AM on Jun. 30, 2008

• It can be, yes. I wouldn't worry about it unless you start bleeding &/or get extremely crampy.
    noellesmama

Answer by noellesmama at 12:07 AM on Jun. 30, 2008

• consider yourself lucky!! I was sick the whole nine months
    mzprincessreina

Answer by mzprincessreina at 2:59 AM on Jun. 30, 2008

• My symptoms disappeared at around 12 weeks. It is scary because you probably don't look pregnant yet, can't feel movements yet so the only thing that lets you know you are pregnant is the sickness, exhaustion, tender breasts. But at 12 weeks I felt great and everything was fine with the baby. Enjoy it.

http://1sttimeparents-whatdowedonow.blogspot.com
    NoJo

Answer by NoJo at 12:50 PM on Jun. 30, 2008

• I first felt him at 14 weeks... the tiniest of flutters. A few weeks later, I too felt as if I was not pregnant at all. Unless you have apparent signs as stated above... don't worry and enjoy this time. Soon enough you'll be feeling plenty pregnant.
    FeelingBlessed

Answer by FeelingBlessed at 1:08 PM on Jun. 30, 2008