Answers girls, we're not that bad!

There's a very popular group I was just browsing through and OMG. Talk about bashing! I thought there were rude posts and drama here, but us Answer gals look like a bunch of ANGELS compared to some of the posters, lol. Has anyone else witnessed this?

LovingSAHMommy

Asked by LovingSAHMommy at 2:02 AM on Aug. 14, 2010 in About CafeMom

• I can guess which one - the shark tank they convince innocent newbies to join with no warning or preparation H first?
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 3:33 AM on Aug. 14, 2010

• I prefer Answers to most groups. They're not all vicious, and when they are, I leave. Pretty simple. I don't have time in my life to fight online.
    Ginger0104

Answer by Ginger0104 at 2:16 AM on Aug. 14, 2010

• No, I try to avoid drama and every thing that goes along with it.
    marchar2002

Answer by marchar2002 at 2:06 AM on Aug. 14, 2010

• I wanna know too lol
    DeeMarie87

Answer by DeeMarie87 at 2:06 AM on Aug. 14, 2010

• Yes,some people are just very frustrated I guess. Maybe they are venting?
    AdrianaS

Answer by AdrianaS at 2:09 AM on Aug. 14, 2010

• Which one is it?
    glenndoir

Answer by glenndoir at 2:04 AM on Aug. 14, 2010

• I have wandered into some pretty vicious groups.
    Erin814

Answer by Erin814 at 2:06 AM on Aug. 14, 2010

• Is it the "ex is an idiot" group I hope so I just joined it.
    mamaofficer

Answer by mamaofficer at 2:11 AM on Aug. 14, 2010

• Yes I have, theres a lot of that on here. Theres also a lot of great groups too.
    blessedmama4

Answer by blessedmama4 at 3:34 AM on Aug. 14, 2010

• I joined cafemom yrs ago, sort of "backdoored" into it - there was a specific board that was started by some women that had dh's at the same command as my dh, so I joined cafemom to join that group, and, for the most part, I enjoy it. But I have to be honest, there are some of the groups, sadly, many for the newcomers, that are very full of drama and nastiness.

Here, just like in life, I figure we're gonna see what we're looking for. I choose to not look for the drama, so when I see it, I ignore it and go read something else. Don't let the drama discourage you, just find a new, less drama filled group :-)

Oh - and I do like the questions section, because there's people here from all backgrounds and views, where many of the groups are more specific to one thing or another lol - though I'm a member of some good groups here, too - ones that share my special interests :-)
    sailorwifenmom

Answer by sailorwifenmom at 4:07 AM on Aug. 14, 2010