Does anybody own a small business???

mekarevell

Asked by mekarevell at 2:16 AM on Aug. 14, 2010 in Money & Work

• Yes I do. And I don't think I could ever go back to working for someone else. My time is my own and I work hard to make money for me and my family. Not someone elses!
    Patty_WAHM

Answer by Patty_WAHM at 10:28 AM on Aug. 16, 2010

• yes, it's just starting, and I have some more marketing plans I need to execute, but all in all I am hopeful
    DomoniqueWS

Answer by DomoniqueWS at 2:20 AM on Aug. 14, 2010

• I would not consider it a business, but I write books and the proceeds are donated to charity.  The way  my retirement pay is set if I work at a job, they can reduce the amount they pay me.  It is sorta a double-dipper rule  I still get to do the things I like to do, and several local groups get the support they need.

Joeygoat

Answer by Joeygoat at 2:25 AM on Aug. 14, 2010

• yes i love my job i make hair bows and ecc, i get to stay home with my little one and play alot and work a little. i sell once a moth and our local mall and i may not be very big but i got BIG plan for this little business ... are you thinkg of yur own business or do you have one alreadyl
    Cajuntexan03

Answer by Cajuntexan03 at 2:40 AM on Aug. 14, 2010

• yes. dh is a chiropractor.
    happy2bmom25

Answer by happy2bmom25 at 9:08 AM on Aug. 14, 2010

• I am in the process of starting my own business.

JeremysMom

Answer by JeremysMom at 9:18 AM on Aug. 14, 2010

• My husband runs a handyman business from our home. I do freelance bookkeeping & business organization, I also do career and job search coaching. Send me a message if you have any specific questions.

Answer by rkoloms at 10:01 AM on Aug. 14, 2010

• my husband and i own a towing company. he runs the business and i do all the paper work. that lets me be home with the kids.
    happy-go-lucky

Answer by happy-go-lucky at 10:46 AM on Aug. 14, 2010

• I wish!
    queen.bee

Answer by queen.bee at 1:23 PM on Aug. 14, 2010

• yes im thinking of starting one
    mekarevell

Comment by mekarevell (original poster) at 3:24 AM on Aug. 15, 2010