how

i am only 5 weeks but i look like i am 4 or 5 months how is that possible?? also i feel so bloated did anybody else have that i thought it was to early for that

wiggsbabe

Asked by wiggsbabe at 3:00 AM on Aug. 14, 2010 in Pregnancy

• This is your second or more I'm guessing. You probably didn't gain the muscle tone that you had before your first one back. 4/5 months looks differently on everyone depending on how they carry and whatnot. I personally feel as if I look 4-5 months preggo, and my Dd is 15 month old and i"m not pregnant. It's very easy to look 4-5 months preggo after kids.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:48 AM on Aug. 14, 2010

• this is my 3rd
    wiggsbabe

Comment by wiggsbabe (original poster) at 1:05 PM on Aug. 14, 2010

• After you have one baby your body just knows what to do. With each of mine I was bigger and bigger. I swear with my third I popped out the night I got pg. I also think the no matter how you work out after each pg your body keeps a little fat pocket pouch just waiting for the next pregnancy. LOL
    stweshjali

Answer by stweshjali at 6:12 PM on Aug. 14, 2010