Kinda embarassing......

ok when ur close to labor i heard that when u go too poop it starts getting softer? is that true? and when u go to pee, do u have to poop to almost everytime? because i have ans i due in 3 days

the_warrixs1223

Asked by the_warrixs1223 at 11:49 PM on Oct. 6, 2008 in Pregnancy

• your body does get you ready for labor by doing that. alot of women start having diarhhea a couple days before labor to help clear out your system (since youll be pushin damn hard, even your body doesnt want u to poop on the table lol) so you are probably getting close once you start gettin that lovely symptom. isnt pregnancy a beautiful thing lol
    Amanduhpanda

Answer by Amanduhpanda at 11:52 PM on Oct. 6, 2008

• That's the way it was for me. I hope you have a wonderful birth. Congratulations!!!!
    Maddape48854

Answer by Maddape48854 at 11:53 PM on Oct. 6, 2008

• yep..and i made sure to poop before i pushed..lol
    chyna_doll

Answer by chyna_doll at 11:55 PM on Oct. 6, 2008

• Trust me you want this symptom, it is your body's way of preventing you from pooing on the table, LOL!! Good luck with your birth!!
    Peekalou

Answer by Peekalou at 12:21 AM on Oct. 7, 2008

• ive heard that and i think its true cause alot of people have had it happen but ididnt lol the 4 days before my son i barely went anything cause i was in so much pain lol before that i dont remember
    iloveyall2008

Answer by iloveyall2008 at 1:42 AM on Oct. 7, 2008