How much

How much does your 13 month (or somewhere around there) eat at a sitting? And how many sittings a day?

carsonsmommytam

Asked by carsonsmommytam at 3:16 AM on Aug. 14, 2010 in Toddlers (1-2)

• It has always depended. I have breastfeed most of m children to atleast then. Usually 6 feedings plus table food and around 3 jars of baby food. So its nursing for breakfast, get a bite or so of my breakfast :), jar of babyfood for snack, breastfed, eat some of my lunch, jar of babyfood for snack, breastfed two more times before supper, jar of babyfood for supper, breastfed before bed and again in the middle of the night :) sounds like a lot but it really isn't :)
    crazymom21

Answer by crazymom21 at 3:26 AM on Aug. 14, 2010

• she still eats mostly breast milk, but has solids three times a day. however much she wants of what we are eating.
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 3:24 AM on Aug. 14, 2010

• My daughter is 14 months old and eats three meals a day, plus three snacks. She also gets a 6 ounce bottle after most meal/snack, minus one or so to keep her fluid intake just below 32 ounces a day. But, I do NOT give her a drink during her meal. I want her to fill up on food, and not fluid.

GL!
    Glamourina

Answer by Glamourina at 5:05 AM on Aug. 14, 2010