• In the Spotlight:

opinions ladies?

http://forum.baby-gaga.com/about1239513.html

stupid bitches had to vent I had made a account on cafemom like did they care thats none of there bussiness.

haileysmommy11

Asked by haileysmommy11 at 3:29 AM on Aug. 14, 2010 in Parenting Debate

• I'm a little confused. All I saw there was some comments about hair colors and who's pg or not. If you want to be on Cafemom, then be on Cafemom. If you want to be on another site, be there. In fact, there's nothing that says that you can't be registered with more than one internet site, after all...

lol - It's not like it's elementary school and there's the whole "if you're their friend, you can't be my friend" thing... ;-)

There or here, same thing - if it's something that bothers you or is full of drama - if you aren't into drama, that is - then ignore it. If you are into drama (not saying you are - honestly, I don't really know you to know either way) - well, then, have at it - there's plenty of that around here, too - and I'm sure there's some there as well (again, it's the net, after all...).

sailorwifenmom

Answer by sailorwifenmom at 3:44 AM on Aug. 14, 2010

• Don't pay that any attention
    mamaofficer

Answer by mamaofficer at 3:47 AM on Aug. 14, 2010

• I'm confused.
    Mrs.BAT

Answer by Mrs.BAT at 4:08 AM on Aug. 14, 2010

• How much money do you get paid every time you get someone to click on baby gaga through their affiliate program?
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 4:27 AM on Aug. 14, 2010

• I don't want popcorn.
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 3:28 PM on Aug. 14, 2010

• Get the hateraid out and pass it around! Someones always bitching about somthing
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 9:08 PM on Aug. 16, 2010

• What??????
    whoreallycares

Answer by whoreallycares at 5:22 AM on Aug. 19, 2010