CHOOSE THE CORRECT CATEGORY BEFORE YOU ASK A QUESTION!

Do people not bother to read the Headings/Subheadings before they post questions? What the heck is up with all these questions, that have NOTHING to do with Politics and Current Events? Come on people! This is so annoying! READ the categories before you post!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:38 AM on Aug. 14, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• i was thinkin the same thing, we have had alot of trolls on tonight....
    DeeMarie87

Answer by DeeMarie87 at 3:41 AM on Aug. 14, 2010

• Must be. Either that or they're just not very bright. How hard is to choose the right category to post your question in?
    MemawBrie

Answer by MemawBrie at 3:47 AM on Aug. 14, 2010

• I totally agree
    mamaofficer

Answer by mamaofficer at 3:48 AM on Aug. 14, 2010

• Didn't notice ... I figured a current event was a current event ...
    waldorfmom

Answer by waldorfmom at 4:00 AM on Aug. 14, 2010

• it's hard for us noobies, sometimes your not sure where it goso we take our bast guess
    frankye

Answer by frankye at 4:00 AM on Aug. 14, 2010

• I'll cut the newbies some slack =) Welcome to CM by the way.

I've noticed a lot of questions being posted in the Politics section that don't have anything to do with politics lately. I've wondered why too.
    MemawBrie

Answer by MemawBrie at 4:04 AM on Aug. 14, 2010

• Politics section that don't have anything to do with politics lately

Probably because it's called Politics and CURRENT EVENTS
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 4:11 AM on Aug. 14, 2010

• I just get tired of the same questions over and over and over again. And also they do not want your opinion if you disagree with them. If you do dare disagree or try to debate them, then your gone to get your ass chewed out, and called names..

Natesmom507

Answer by Natesmom507 at 4:37 AM on Aug. 14, 2010

• I know what you mean Natesmom. It's frustrating trying to hold a civil, mature discussion with people when the only thing they're interested in is shoving their opinion down your throat. Everyone is entitled to their opinion, but that doesn't mean we have to agree with them. I've run into some extrememly rude, immature women on this site.

I try to be civil until they star attacking me, and then the golves are off. I'm not about to sit back and put up with some idiot behind a screen hurling insults and profanities at me. If they aren't mature enough to be civil and agree to disagree, they have no business even expressing their opinions. The minute they turn snarky, nothing they say holds any weight with me.
    MemawBrie

Answer by MemawBrie at 5:35 AM on Aug. 14, 2010

• I and a few others have reached level 26 on this new points thing, and a feature that is still in the works for this level and up is the ability to re categorize questions into the correct sections! As well as flag graphic posts that were not flagged appropriately, etc!! As soon as it's an option you can be sure I and the others will gladly move such questions!! LOL :o)

LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 6:53 AM on Aug. 14, 2010