summer vacation

Summer is almost over, what are plans for the remainder of it? traveling, boating hiking BBQ?

natasha86

Asked by natasha86 at 4:10 AM on Aug. 14, 2010 in Just for Fun

• school starts on Wednesday and it has rained for 27 days straight. there is no where to go that is not raining..... :(
    Roadfamily6now

Answer by Roadfamily6now at 4:20 AM on Aug. 14, 2010

• School start Monday here
    mamaofficer

Answer by mamaofficer at 4:23 AM on Aug. 14, 2010

• I will begin auditing a college class that starts in a few weeks. As soon as I am done with these rabies vaccination's, I will be going back to the YMCA to work out in the cool a/c, I also have a long list of honey-do's that I am going to hire out, painting inside, putting up crown moulding and toe moulding, I also have to wash the exterior vinyl siding, and repaint the doors and the shutters. I have to wash the windows inside and out, clear out the junk from the closets and pack up all the stuff my children have asked for from my home, They want the sterling flatware, three sets of china, the Waterford crystal sets, the oil painting collection, all the family photo albums, the want the dining room set (now 180 years old) and the brass bed from the mid 1800's. I have a parcel load of antiques that I am packing up and storing in one of those POD containers and keep it a warehouse.

Joeygoat

Answer by Joeygoat at 4:40 AM on Aug. 14, 2010

• Trying to get over pneumonia before my friend comes to visit :-(
    sailorwifenmom

Answer by sailorwifenmom at 5:36 AM on Aug. 14, 2010

• We're topping out summer off with a week in Rodanthe, NC. We rented a beach house with 4 of our close friends.
    Eviesmommy

Answer by Eviesmommy at 8:31 AM on Aug. 14, 2010

• This has been such a great summer, I don't want it to end!
    This week we have swim 4 days and karate 5 days (3 for the kids and 2 for my husband and me).
    After next week, we're doing swim 3 days and karate 5 days and we're going to keep up that schedule going into the new school year. It's going to be so busy! We're also getting away to California at least once more before school starts.
    Oh and at the end of the month, the kids have belt graduation where they are moving up to their new rank. After that, there's a back to school party. The kids are really looking forward to that.
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 12:08 PM on Aug. 14, 2010

• Holy crap, Roadfamily6now! Here in Las Vegas, we haven't gotten any measurable rain for 113 days straight. Maybe you should visit.
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 12:09 PM on Aug. 14, 2010

• going to Oklahoma in a few days, for a Boot Camp Graduation, then come back and keep looking for work. Whoo Hoo my life is boring!
    kaysha

Answer by kaysha at 2:15 PM on Aug. 14, 2010