How many of you believe in God and live it?

lizonfire4god

Asked by lizonfire4god at 4:56 AM on Aug. 14, 2010 in Religious Debate

• Praise the Lord lizonfire4god! I have just recently given myself to God and was baptized last month. It took me 25 yrs :) to answer your question I try my best everyday and strive to teach my children. I would like for them to come to the truth sooner than it took me. That is up to them and God. I am with joeygoat she put it so elegantly :) God Bless!
    crazymom21

Answer by crazymom21 at 5:26 AM on Aug. 14, 2010

• I am not religious.
    Glamourina

Answer by Glamourina at 4:58 AM on Aug. 14, 2010

• I believe in the Trinity, G-d the Father, G-d the son, Jesus Christ and G-d the Holy Spirit. I do take my Faith very seriously and I try to make my walk with G-d pleasing to Him and to be a person who shares and reaches out to those who do not know and those who may need physical and spiritual help. It makes me who I am.

Joeygoat

Answer by Joeygoat at 4:59 AM on Aug. 14, 2010

• I thought for years I was saved but I recently realized that I had to give God control of my life. I was saved may and was baptized June 6. I feel like a new person.
    lizonfire4god

Comment by lizonfire4god (original poster) at 5:05 AM on Aug. 14, 2010

• I believe in God and live the way I believe He wants me to live.
    bandgeek521

Answer by bandgeek521 at 9:10 AM on Aug. 14, 2010

• Well I know that here is a god my gamely actually forced me when I was a kid to go to church but I diched lol but I do beleve that there is god and jesus lol but no I don't practice it :((
    jmcwilly

Answer by jmcwilly at 5:55 AM on Aug. 14, 2010