TMI! Has this ever happend?

Ok soLike I was asleep just now and I woke up cuz I felt something move in my had lol so I Opend my eyes and it was on my husband ........ dick lol and no it wasn't hard lol but my pinkie twiched and then his dick twiched! At first I was a little freaked out lol but then I wanted to se if it still did that so I lightly squeezed it lol and it did it agen! Lol so then I kept on doin it lol yes for my own ammusement lol and after a few min it still was soft and my husband didnt even notice lol but then I snorted and he woke up and rolled over lol

now idk how my hand got there I fell asleep last and I was on my side of the bed lol he wasthe one that was in my aria of the bed lol

But anywho has that dick trick ever happend to you?

jmcwilly

Asked by jmcwilly at 5:13 AM on Aug. 14, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Can't say that it ever has. I am single and if I woke up with a man's penis in my hand, I would know for sure I am in the wrong house! It is funny that all that touching it, it did not become stiff or why did it not wake up your husband?

Joeygoat

Answer by Joeygoat at 5:20 AM on Aug. 14, 2010

• That has never happened to me while sleeping. Now I have done it while he was sleeping lol always ended up with either him getting hard and waking up or him getting hard and sleep f'ing lol either way sex happens :)
    crazymom21

Answer by crazymom21 at 5:44 AM on Aug. 14, 2010

• Oh yeah,I've "molested" my husband in our sleep!

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 8:23 AM on Aug. 14, 2010

• i am with the first replyer...if i woak up with a dick in my hand, i would know im in the wrong house! either that or i must have had one hell of a night
    kaysha

Answer by kaysha at 2:13 PM on Aug. 14, 2010