bexamethasone adult content

at my last ob appointment, they sent me to the hospital and admitted me. they gave me two steroid shots to develop baby's lunchs an dsince then, my skin has broken out like never before, both legs are swollen and i had trouble breathing... could this be due to the schots? and how long will the swelling last?

mrsmostafa

Asked by mrsmostafa at 6:01 AM on Aug. 14, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I would definetly call the nurse at your local hospital. Every hospital has an on-call nurse. You tell them your symptoms and they give you free medical advice. You could be having a severe allergic reaction. I wouldnt wait until it gets worse
    stenhouse_baby

Answer by stenhouse_baby at 6:13 AM on Aug. 14, 2010

• i had them in both hips but they were given to me exactly 24 hours apart. I had a lot of swelling and tenderness in the area but no breathing problems. i would call ur doc or local l&D
    travisnowensmom

Answer by travisnowensmom at 11:15 AM on Aug. 14, 2010