u ever been on tv?

when, why, etc ..

san78

Asked by san78 at 6:26 AM on Aug. 14, 2010 in Entertainment

• yes, as a child..we spent the day at the weather studio, and then being in band we were on espn
    MKSers

Answer by MKSers at 2:44 PM on Aug. 14, 2010

• Yes I have.. My husband is a very famous actor in Greece so.. you get the picture haha!
    pipermomofash

Answer by pipermomofash at 6:27 AM on Aug. 14, 2010

• only on the news lol
    It was to invite people out to the mall for an auction so that we could raise money for CMN ;o)
    heidi37217

Answer by heidi37217 at 6:36 AM on Aug. 14, 2010

• I did a PSA about how to get women to leave abusive relationships. I was glad to do it. I have recently been on the news because I was working with a local candidate for Governor of Alabama.

Joeygoat

Answer by Joeygoat at 7:13 AM on Aug. 14, 2010

• My son and I did a piece for the local Easter Seals center for their telethon. We had a great time doing it, and my son got a big kick seeing us on TV. lol
    Robsmommy

Answer by Robsmommy at 9:12 AM on Aug. 14, 2010

• Yes, twice. As a child, our local TV station was doing a story on 2 Russian exchange students who were in my class. I was one of several kids interviewed. As an adult, I was vacationing/skiing in Colorado and was approached by a local TV reporter about my thoughts on the snowboarders on the mountain (snowboarding was just gaining popularity at the time).
    FootballMom85

Answer by FootballMom85 at 9:55 AM on Aug. 14, 2010

• Yes, I have. We were walking out of the zoo and the news was doing a story about how the elephant closure would close unless they raised the ticket prices. They were asking patrons if they would pay more to go to the zoo. We of course said yes.
    mrsjksimmons

Answer by mrsjksimmons at 12:57 PM on Aug. 14, 2010