What's your favorite day of the week?

I love Sundays!!

pipermomofash

Asked by pipermomofash at 6:35 AM on Aug. 14, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I have to say whatever day of the week i get off from my job. That's the day my DD and I go shop and we spend from the minute we get up to the minute we go to bed together. I work early in the morning and sometime to 3-4pm and by the timeI get home we play for a while i make dinner and we eat thn it's bath, brush teeth, book and bedtime.
    raemommy

Answer by raemommy at 6:40 AM on Aug. 14, 2010

• I love everyday ♥ It's a chance to right a wrong and get one step closer to my goal!!
    heidi37217

Answer by heidi37217 at 6:41 AM on Aug. 14, 2010

• You go girl, heidi. Since I am retired and the kids are on there own and I am single, any day above ground (not dead) is good day for me. I have to remind myself what day it is. Thank goodness my cell phone has a calendar that I can put appointments in. I also have a desk planner with all the stuff written down. I also keep a budget on Excel to keep me up to date on what has been paid and what is coming up next month. But any day that I am not in pain and can somewhat function without falling down, dropping things, etc. So, I manage my way around through this life that I have now. I am happy and so very Blessed!

Joeygoat

Answer by Joeygoat at 6:54 AM on Aug. 14, 2010

• i dont have a favourite day ..
    san78

Answer by san78 at 6:56 AM on Aug. 14, 2010

• Fridays!
    Avon_Girlie

Answer by Avon_Girlie at 7:11 AM on Aug. 14, 2010

• Actually as much as people HATE Mondays, I LOVE MONDAY! It's a chance to start off a new week after a very busy weekend. When school starts, I'll then have the house to myself on M - F during the day and will be able to get things done around here again!
    plclemo

Answer by plclemo at 7:37 AM on Aug. 14, 2010

• I like all days, but my fav has to be Saturday. That is the day everyone is home and we can do things and go places as a family.
    Bugbait

Answer by Bugbait at 7:37 AM on Aug. 14, 2010

• Sence I work M-F. It would be Saterday.

Answer by louise2 at 7:51 AM on Aug. 14, 2010

• Oh I'm retired so they all seem to run together any more. But when my husband works, I like Saturdays, then I see him more.
    MyAngel003

Answer by MyAngel003 at 9:35 AM on Aug. 14, 2010

• Fridays!!!
    shorty13417

Answer by shorty13417 at 11:00 AM on Aug. 14, 2010