So what do you think!?!?

Im 27wks along...and my BP is 150/90. With a pulse rate of 120. The on call doctor told me to just wait it out till moring...and call my actual doctor. But I dont know. What do you guys think?? Everyone is saying its just kinda high. I think I really high. Could it hurt my baby!?!?

Amanduh87

Asked by Amanduh87 at 11:59 PM on Oct. 6, 2008 in Pregnancy

• A) Calm down. Worrying will only make it higher.

B) The on call doctor is right. If it were too high, they would make you come in immediately.

C) Take a warm bath and relax. Drink some tea or milk and just chill. That will help it go down.
    Emmy_Dollface

Answer by Emmy_Dollface at 12:06 AM on Oct. 7, 2008

• Depends. What is your blood pressure and heart rate regularly? Try to stay as calm and relaxed as you can tonight until you can talk your doctor tomorrow
    Galikian

Answer by Galikian at 12:08 AM on Oct. 7, 2008

• they always just tell me to try to relax cause once in a while mine wil be high ad i agree relax take a deep breathe and just have a moment for you youd be surpirised how far it goes
    iloveyall2008

Answer by iloveyall2008 at 1:40 AM on Oct. 7, 2008

• i would take a bath your bp could be higher cuz ur stressing and 2 cause your pregnant
    Patience1

Answer by Patience1 at 2:47 AM on Oct. 7, 2008