I'm late & the test was negative. Now I'm hopeful and confused.

I'm on day 36 of my cycle, the longest I've had in 6 months is 35 days but it's usually 32. I peed on a stick and it was negative. But I'm still hopeful. Anyone else had a negative result at home when they were actually pregnant? The directions say it's possible.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:27 AM on Aug. 14, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• It may have been too early, I'd test again in a few days. Good luck to you.
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 8:24 AM on Aug. 14, 2010

• When I was pregnant with my first I was late a few days and I got tested and it was negative and I was convinced that I was pregnant, and so I tested again exactly a week later and it was still negative and then I was still convinced because I still had no period, and so I tested again a week later and it was positive. So just don't stress about it and just test in a week.
    teddybear3163

Answer by teddybear3163 at 12:50 PM on Aug. 14, 2010

• yep with my first baby and even the dr. said I was not pg till I was 4 months a long. For some reason it would not show positive and by then he could feel the baby and blood work showed I was. I thought the dr. and tests were crazy.
    SassyDee01963

Answer by SassyDee01963 at 1:47 PM on Aug. 14, 2010

• This has happened to a couple of my friends. Just test again in a week.

Jenpdxs

Answer by Jenpdxs at 2:09 AM on Aug. 15, 2010