Just about due to have our 3rd child and things just are not so good between us anymore.How do I make that decision to leave?I don't want to , I just feel like I have to. adult content

I love him, I really truly do and I don't think he'll ever know how much.He wouldnt sit long enough and listen for me to tell him even if I tried.We don't kiss, we don'tmake love anymore,we dont even look into eachothers eyes.He's gotten so quiet and secretive and I can't figure it out. I've asked him whats going on with him, he says nothing.But he's different acting and I'm not stupid.We still laugh with eachother once in awhile, were still playful and joing, we still say I love you but its all become so routine.I dont want to accuse him of cheating on me but I cant fight off the feeling that something is happening.I dont want to dig too deep, I'm afraid of what I may find.I couldnt handle it. I wish he'd just tell me what is going on with him when I ask.I dont think he'd ever tell me if her were.But I cant live a lie.I feel like crying all the time anymore.I feel like my whole world is about to change and I cant stop it.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:53 AM on Aug. 14, 2010 in Relationships

• Please remember that your hormones are raging and you may feel completely different about the whole situation six months from now. Have you told your hubby exactly how you feel?
    jreneei

Answer by jreneei at 7:56 AM on Aug. 14, 2010

• right now since your about to have a baby probably isn't the best time to leave. If you've tried talking to him...try again. he maybe going through something emotionally that he's not ready to share. try calm down. getting yourself upset right when you're about to have a new baby won't be good for anyone. I wish you love luck
    EttaMay

Answer by EttaMay at 8:00 AM on Aug. 14, 2010

• trust your instincts even if you have hormones leading you in a direction
    you say you can live with a lie but you also do not want to know truth
    you have to decide which is the less evil
    IF there is something going on, you should know, living a lie (when you know you are living a lie) is the worst-imo

a baby on the way COULD be the reason he is quiet and not talking-normal for men
    but only you know if this is the reason
    again=trust your gut
    even if your gut is raging with hormones, it is your best freind when it comes to figuring out WHAT DOES NOT SEEM RIGHT

hope it is your hormones and everything works out for you

most men do not communicate well-especially when a baby is due-men get all worried about $ and responsibility

try to talk to him, read up on how men communicate (men are from mars women venus)-good book on difference of communicae styles of men & women. he has to want to talk to you, can'
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 9:54 AM on Aug. 14, 2010

• I think I'd wait it out until the baby is born. What ever it is hopefully he'll see that new little baby and fall in love all over again.Maybe right now the 3rd child on the way, working, all sorts of things are running through his head. Maybe he's a little over whelmed with it all. I do hope it changes for you I wish you all good luck, esp with this new baby on the way. Try to hang in there if you can
    MyAngel003

Answer by MyAngel003 at 10:11 AM on Aug. 14, 2010

• Are you sure it's not just that you have all those pregnancy hormones going crazy?
    Syphon

Answer by Syphon at 7:57 AM on Aug. 14, 2010

• .We don't kiss, we don'tmake love anymore,we dont even look into each others eyes

sometimes this does happen when children are around...they get all the attention. I understand maybe you are feeling a little left out in the love department. It sounds like maybe you are just a little down in the dumps and need to spend some quality alone time together away from the kids
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 8:01 AM on Aug. 14, 2010

• Your hormones are influencing your thinking and feeling. From what you said, you should not already be thinking of leaving him, unless there is actual abuse. Instead think about how you can make your relationship stronger, how you can make him happier.

Answer by Bmat at 8:19 AM on Aug. 14, 2010

• Plan a date before the baby comes. Just give it time. Relax. Pregnancy can really do a number on a women hormonally. It can make you worry about things that there isn't really a need to worry over.
    bjane01

Answer by bjane01 at 8:30 AM on Aug. 14, 2010

• i think if you wait 6 months you may see that things are very different.
    you have no idea what is going on right now.
    sometimes if men are going through something emotional, they withdraw. this could be something as simple as (simple for you) problems at work.
    i swear i was so ready to take the kids and leave my husband about a month before our 5th child was born.
    i would not blame it on hormones, i would have been completely justified in leaving, but now 3 months later things really are better.
    in my opinion, you should have your baby, love your baby, help your family adjust, because it will be an adjustment for all, and then see where things stand.
    take a deep breath mama, focus on that baby growing inside you right now.
    i wish you the best of luck!
    happy2bmom25

Answer by happy2bmom25 at 8:36 AM on Aug. 14, 2010

• Wait it out til you have the baby and it's been over a year after. If you still feel that you don't kiss enough or have sex enough then you can think about leaving, but right now you're not exactly in the right mind set to leave your husband. No offense, but I think at one point in every pregnant womans lives they feel that they can no longer with their husband due to stress and him not helping enough.... been there.. done that... get over it and stop having kids and the stress will disapate.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:40 AM on Aug. 14, 2010