I have NO ONE to go through my hair and get the lice....

What can I do to get rid of it by myself?? I am going through my daughters hair everyday, washing her sheets everyday, but for myself I have no one. I just became a single parent and don't have family and have no friends. PLEASE tell me I can get rid of lice on my own.

gottalovemal

Asked by gottalovemal at 8:21 AM on Aug. 14, 2010 in Health

• I agree with LoriKeet. I know your child is too young for the shampoo, but you are not. Use the shampoo and the comb. Reuse the shampoo and the comb in about 10 days to get anything it may have missed.
    layh41407

Answer by layh41407 at 8:45 AM on Aug. 14, 2010

• Use a lice shampoo and comb it according to the directions! You shouldn't NEED someone to do this for you!
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 8:30 AM on Aug. 14, 2010

• You can do this yourself, you don't need someone to help you with this.
    AnasMommy7

Answer by AnasMommy7 at 8:46 AM on Aug. 14, 2010

• After doing the shampoo and comb thru on yourself, everytime you wash your hair comb thru again. Then re-apply med after 7-10 days.
    zadesmom1998

Answer by zadesmom1998 at 10:48 AM on Aug. 14, 2010

• thank you!! I didn't realize this was something you could do on your own!! In my family growing up we all took turns doing each others hair when lice got into our household, I just thought that was how it was supposed to be done. Good to know!! Have a great day all!!
    gottalovemal

Comment by gottalovemal (original poster) at 11:01 AM on Aug. 14, 2010

• throwing up

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:39 AM on Aug. 14, 2010