how can i work from home??? without the scams?

i have three boys and one is special needs..so i cant trust soemone with all three of my kids espacially my specail needs so i need to be with them all of the time...im looking for a job where i can work from home and make awesome money...does anyone know where i can find a job like this online? or something?

momA3byz

Asked by momA3byz at 12:03 AM on Oct. 7, 2008 in Money & Work

• I am with Ameriplan. You can work from home part time or full time. There are a lot of parents in our team working from home. You can help others save on Dental and healthcare costs and/or help other people work from home. Income potential is great. Let me know if you want more details.
    AussieMum2

Answer by AussieMum2 at 12:11 AM on Oct. 7, 2008

• You are not going to find a home job that will make you awesome money. However, a good home business will make you awesome money but it takes time to build. I have a home business with Ameriplan and it is GREAT I love what I do! If you want to make great money at home, a home business is the way to go but you have to WANT it and you have to be dedicated and work hard as you are building your business. If I can do it, anyone can do it. Feel free to visit my page and ask me lots of questions, I have lots of answers!
    sassyhettel

Answer by sassyhettel at 12:16 AM on Oct. 7, 2008

• what are your interests? What industry do you think you may have the most in common with. I chose the wellness industry because my son suffers from ADHD - I am an IBO for 2 companies - each are 2 of the fastest growing natural product companies. For me, one is growing slow and steady, the other lightening fast. and steady - each are a bit different - but well worth it and i am proud to share these products with family and friends, that is how we all got started - now I am home with my son. I owuld love to share more info with you to see if these maybe a fit for you - send me a message or visit my page.

AndreaRUJuiced

Answer by AndreaRUJuiced at 12:17 AM on Oct. 7, 2008

• Yes you can. I found a company that I have absolutely fallen in love with! When my neighbor showed me what she was doing, I knew that this was what I had been looking for. I made $1798.00 last month. She made over $6000.00 last month. You can go fast or slow, we train you and give you a free website. You have the support of the company and your team so you are never alone. You get paid to help others too, lots of bonuses. Visit my website and then if you would like to watch alive webcast, fill out the Contact Us section and I will be in touch to schedule an appointment when you can see our company and compensation plan!
    Evelyn www.thewhycircle.com/raemgarcia
    nanaevelyn

Answer by nanaevelyn at 2:26 AM on Oct. 7, 2008

• I think that you will find something. I do not think there is anything that you can stay at home 24/7. I work for Mary Kay. The profit margin is 50%. You do need to leave your home though. I will pray God leads you to the perfect company.

Marhansmom

Answer by Marhansmom at 7:44 AM on Oct. 7, 2008

• I work for my college as an online tutor and I know there are other sites that do online tutoring that you can apply to if you are interested. The money isn't going to get you rich or anything, but when you consider that if you left the house you'd be paying out the a$$ for gas and daycare, it evens things out quite a bit...plus its nice to know how many hours you are working, what you're making an hour, and who your check is coming from.
    kabbot01

Answer by kabbot01 at 8:33 AM on Oct. 7, 2008

• I use several different sources online. Some are better than others. I rated the ones I use at http://tinyurl.com/homeoffice

customcat2000

Answer by customcat2000 at 9:17 AM on Oct. 7, 2008

• Just do your research. A typical JOB, probably not going to happen. But there are things out there that can get you what you need. Just have the determination and you will succeed!!!

Blessings.

http://www.4yourfam.com

lovin2Bme

Answer by lovin2Bme at 9:49 AM on Oct. 7, 2008

• Tupperware. Check out my site for more info:)
    rocamom

Answer by rocamom at 9:50 AM on Oct. 7, 2008

• You will come across jobs from home, but they will NOT make you lots of money...Now, a home based business will do that and more.  Feel free to visit my profile page and email me or call me for more information. 

BusinessMom123

Answer by BusinessMom123 at 2:04 PM on Oct. 7, 2008