Did anyone else refuse!...

To waddle when they were pregnant? I used to see women in their last month waddling around and I hated how uncomfy they looked and how miserable... so I decided I would refuse to waddle. It probably helped that my Dd was only -2 when I went in to be induced, but my Dh says that I never waddled for a second while pregnant and I went to 41.5 weeks along!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:56 AM on Aug. 14, 2010 in Pregnancy

• clappinggood for you

i waddled and never thought twice about it, or even once until this question

i was more concerned with having a healthy baby, and i did!!
    even though medical staff all gave me very poor odds, me and my daughter beat the odds

fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 9:38 AM on Aug. 14, 2010

• Oh, you waddled @ some point!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:58 AM on Aug. 14, 2010

• Of course that's what your husband said! He wants to live to see another day, doesn't he?
    Fistandantalus

Answer by Fistandantalus at 9:02 AM on Aug. 14, 2010

• ???Whats wrong with it..Does it kill you years later? lol
    ryanlynn

Answer by ryanlynn at 9:03 AM on Aug. 14, 2010

• i know i waddles at the end the funny part is i noticed i waddles for a little while afterward too. not that i wanted to but you just get accustomed to it and dont even notice it. it took a couple weeks after for the waddleing to stop. trust me i didnt try! i didnt want to waddle! :)
    laura970

Answer by laura970 at 9:05 AM on Aug. 14, 2010

• Every one does the pregnant waddle at the end. It's just may not as pronounced as others may be.
    MythicMMM

Answer by MythicMMM at 9:07 AM on Aug. 14, 2010

• I was more than happy to waddle when I was pregnant with my boys! It's the only time it's cute LOL
    Mommy_0f_many

Answer by Mommy_0f_many at 9:12 AM on Aug. 14, 2010

• I was carrying a nearly 12 lb baby. Of course, I waddled!

JeremysMom

Answer by JeremysMom at 9:07 AM on Aug. 14, 2010

• I suffer from SYMPHYSIS PUBIS DYSFUNCTION and so I can't help but waddle even early on in my pregnancies because I am in serious PAIN.
    IhartU

Answer by IhartU at 9:09 AM on Aug. 14, 2010

• some people just can't help it
    elizabiza

Answer by elizabiza at 11:55 AM on Aug. 14, 2010