Poop on my floor?

Why is it whenever I have my husband watch the kids, my almost 3 year old son that has been completely accident free for 6 months starts pooping on my living room floor and only plays in the bathroom?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:04 AM on Aug. 14, 2010 in General Parenting

• Daddy's not really watching them....While the cat's away the mice shall play......

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 9:07 AM on Aug. 14, 2010

• lol im sorry its not funny but yet it is. its most likely because daddy isnt paying as close attention to him as you do. just wait until daddy has to clean the poop up he will definatly start watching closer.

btw i find this only funny because at this point my 1 yo is ripping off her diaper and has pooped on the floor a couple times. and im in shopping around for a good potty chair to stop the ripping off the diaper thing.
    laura970

Answer by laura970 at 9:10 AM on Aug. 14, 2010

• Because he can. Laura, Im going through that too! My one year old is always taking off his diaper and playing with it! EWWW!
    Aqua_Jen

Answer by Aqua_Jen at 9:15 AM on Aug. 14, 2010

• lol aqua i went through that with my oldest she was being potty trained but she wouldnt go poop in the potty then one day i caugt her playing in it and i did the worst thing ever and freaked out. i kept telling her icky icky icky started the bath made her strip down herself get in the tub and wash herself. i felt really bad afterward but it worked she never did it again and went in the potty. and of course we made a huge deal out of it the first time.
    laura970

Answer by laura970 at 9:20 AM on Aug. 14, 2010