Wow! Twins!! Advice??

Well after 4 months of TTC our 3rd (and last) child, hubby and I got a major surprise yesterday, TWINS!! I'm shocked, excited, nervous, freaked out, but most of all WORRIED. I weigh like 100lbs soaking wet and I wondering how in the heck I am going to pull this off! lol Are there any other VERY small women out there who have carried healthy twins? My daughter was 7lbs, and my son was 8lbs so I know that I am capable of carrying some good sized babies.. but two at a time?! AH! Also, any advice from mommys of twins who already had 2 younger children would be great too.

Ctink8189

Asked by Ctink8189 at 9:07 AM on Aug. 14, 2010 in Pregnancy

• You are going to have a blast! I have twin boys that are now 2 and they have a sister that is 3 and one that is 13. My advice - listen to your doctor. If she says to stay off your feet then you need to stay off your feet! I didn't listen and continued to work and went into pre-term labor at 24 weeks. You are not eating for 3 - you are still eating for yourself and a little extra for them. Don't stress! Don't buy 2 of everything! Trust me LOL Congrats!
    Mommy_0f_many

Answer by Mommy_0f_many at 9:11 AM on Aug. 14, 2010

• No advice, just wanted to say congrats! :)
    ToriBabe1221

Answer by ToriBabe1221 at 9:23 AM on Aug. 14, 2010

• lol That''s a good start! Thank you! The buying two of everything seems inevitable though, but I guess only for the important things such as carseats, cribs, swings, ect ect? Obviously we are going to have to upgrade our vehicle because the back of my explorer will only seat 3, unless I want to tie one of them to the bike rack up top (joking) LOL. Ahh.. so much to think about and so much planning to do.
    Ctink8189

Comment by Ctink8189 (original poster) at 9:21 AM on Aug. 14, 2010

• Congrats!
    J.Norman

Answer by J.Norman at 9:45 AM on Aug. 16, 2010