I'm jealous of hubby..

He's famous for some reason and he's gorgeous and girls are always around him. He works with too many beautiful women and even though I trust him and he's never given me a reason to question his loyalty to me, I am so jealous.. I can't help it, what can I do?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:37 AM on Aug. 14, 2010 in Relationships

• You have to believe in yourself. He married YOU, you have to have confidence in your relationship, and trust him. If you don't, this is going to eat you up and damage your relationship.
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 9:45 AM on Aug. 14, 2010

• My husband has always gotten along better with women. It was very hard for me when we first got married and contiunued to be a problem until I decided that I loved him enough to trust him completely. He's very open and honest with me and that helps. The only advice I can give is to give yourself the permission you need to completely trust him - but only if you really feel like you can.
    scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 9:45 AM on Aug. 14, 2010

• I understand why you would be jealous and that's not bad as long as you're not obsessed. Cute-jealous is ok. Maniac-jealous is going to destroy your merriage, especially when he hasn't done anything bad!! GL
    pipermomofash

Answer by pipermomofash at 9:50 AM on Aug. 14, 2010

• Try to keep in mind it's YOU that he picked to marry. I always say "You can look, but you can't TOUCH." If you show too much your over jealous and don't trust him, most likely it will hurt your relationship. Be proud when your out, hold onto his arm show it to him and them, in a loving way. I'm sure he loves you very much, keep in mind he did PICK YOU.
    MyAngel003

Answer by MyAngel003 at 10:01 AM on Aug. 14, 2010

• That sounds very hard to live with.But...he comes home to you every night.You say he hasn't given you any reason to not trust him.You have a great guy there and it sounds like he loves you very much.I'm sure you are a beautiful lady also.And he is very lucky to have you.One suggestion I can make....be on his arm as much as you can be.You both are very lucky to have one another!
    bvannkissy

Answer by bvannkissy at 11:13 AM on Aug. 14, 2010

• He MARRIED YOU. Take pride in that. These other woman are just lusting after him. Honey, you HAVE him. Just don't push him away by being too jealous.
    EttaMay

Answer by EttaMay at 12:23 PM on Aug. 14, 2010

• yeah you have to believe in yourself cause he chosed you he loves you & cares about you & you shouldnt worry about those other females cause he comes home to you & if you trust him & have no worries about him cheating than dont let it get to you
    Ricanmami1

Answer by Ricanmami1 at 2:28 PM on Aug. 14, 2010

• Pt blank..get over it. U knew that's how it was b4 u got married. Sumthin tells me ur hot so get a lil self esteem & confidence! Cuz if u let thayt overshadow ur marriage it will b downhill 2 the end of it.
    mama2evan

Answer by mama2evan at 3:08 PM on Aug. 14, 2010

• what does he do?
    gulfcoastmom4

Answer by gulfcoastmom4 at 3:57 PM on Aug. 14, 2010