would you invite your new boyfriend to your childs party?

I only been seeing him for 2 weeks and my childs party is tomorrow I just wanna know if it is rude not to invite him

Asked by Anonymous at 9:40 AM on Aug. 14, 2010 in Just for Fun

• no,too soon.

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 9:41 AM on Aug. 14, 2010

• Not at all. Why introduce your child to him if you don't even know if he's in it for the long run. kwim?

Answer by kjbennett26 at 9:41 AM on Aug. 14, 2010

• I wouldn't. It is too soon.

Answer by victoriamom2007 at 9:42 AM on Aug. 14, 2010

• After two weeks it's not rude to not invite him. It's too soon to introduce him to your son.

Answer by Scuba at 9:46 AM on Aug. 14, 2010

• I wouldn't. Your child has to come first. S/he does not need to get attached to someone that may or may not stick around. Also, I am a safety freak, and even if I felt safe enough to date a man, he would have to meet even higher criteria before I felt safe enough to have him around my child. Also, if he thinks it's rude, you'll know to dump him before the relationship goes any further! (I mean that kind of jokingly, but in seriousness it IS a good opportunity to feel this guy out. If he is disappointed but understands, that would show that he is interested in your family but also a reasonable person).

Congrats on the new guy! Hope it works out! :o)

Answer by FelipesMom at 9:50 AM on Aug. 14, 2010

• I wouldn't, I think it's too soon for your son to meet him. But I hope it goes well!!

Answer by pipermomofash at 9:55 AM on Aug. 14, 2010

• Nope too soon

Answer by Moms_Angels1960 at 10:07 AM on Aug. 14, 2010

• Ya I wouldn't! first off you dont know you can trust him at 2 weeks. second your child should not be involved with this person yet. third (and not to seem pessimistic) but if he doesn't work out for you then here unfortunately you have birthday pics/video of your babies party with "that guy" in them.

Answer by hotrodmomma at 11:59 AM on Aug. 14, 2010

• Has he met your child yet? If not NO.

Answer by queen.bee at 1:28 PM on Aug. 14, 2010

• i say invite him. whats the worst he could do, say no... besides if he is gonna be in your life, he is gonna be in your childs life as well

Answer by kaysha at 2:00 PM on Aug. 14, 2010