DOES ANYONE WATCH THE CLOSER

I think this is such a different and good show. Krya S ? too hard to remember to spell. OH, Kevin Bacon's wife. I just love when she pops the chocolate in when she gets upset. She always lets the bad guy think she doesn't know what the heck she's doing, and wham, she gets them and closes the case. I have watched it for all the seasons, and if I miss it I watch it on Demand.

MyAngel003

Asked by MyAngel003 at 9:46 AM on Aug. 14, 2010 in Entertainment

• I love that show. Its Sedwick is her last name wjile I don't always remember some of the stars names for whatever reason I remember hers. She's great at what she does on there always letting the bad guy not think he did anything wrong you're right there.
    Moms_Angels1960

Answer by Moms_Angels1960 at 12:37 PM on Aug. 14, 2010

• I don't watch it very often, but I think it's a good show. I really like the main character, she seems so sweet and salty at the same time. Nice to see strong women on tv that aren't portrayed as being a bi&%$ or evil.
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 10:30 AM on Aug. 14, 2010